Game Day Essendon v Melbourne, Thank God It’s Over. (Saturday 19/9 @ 2.10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon "cameo's" in fine form
Wonder how many players in our current team would have gotten a nod to play in the 2000 premiership....

As if watching us play wasn't bad enough, we've also got to hear Eddie
And Dwayne and David King. Lewis and Lynch are okay (just okay though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gleeson and Cutler are kindly delisting themselves right now, so I suppose that's a positive for Truck. Couple less difficult conversations to have on Monday.

On a more grim note, Daniher looks absolutely cooked again after a handful of games.

it would not worry me in the slightest if the club reversed the decision on Rutten now! And I think they should. We need a hard edge. F@ck is people managing BS, and letting the players decide who they want to be.

Perthetic effort every week. Everytime i think i can't be more embarassed they find a way to raise the bar.
If you can't put in 100 percent for the club then please leave.
Whitches hats would be an improvement.

I'd honestly trade Shiel if we could get a top 20 pick for him. He is a front runner of the highest order. Can't defend for sh*t.
He has been very very ordinary the last 6 or 7 weeks. Just running his own race. What makes it even worse is the fact that last year he did the team stuff. His defense was the best of the midfielders.
Ever since the North game when they cam after him and he got suspended he has chucked it in. Some of his efforts today have been an embracement .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back