Game Day Essendon v Melbourne, Thank God It’s Over. (Saturday 19/9 @ 2.10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I would like to see even Brad Scott get a role, at least he is a little prick who would demand hardness. Probably got most out of the Norf players, looking how they are going now.

Not Solomon. Maybe Lyon as an old hard arse or Mitchell as young and successful
John Worsfold. Played hard. Bleeding for the jumper does not make a good coach. Solly has had an average record as a coach.
Why do we keep going down the rabbit hole of cherry picking an essendon person for a senior club role lmao

Have we not learned to ask more questions in interviews than DO YA TUG THE ******* SASH MATE?!?

I'll admit the name-grab-out-of-the-air of Solomon was perhaps poorly thought out. Let this be my formal withdrawal of suggestion. Point remains that someone with zero tolerance for laziness/softness/egos would go a long way to repairing the faith.

And to make things even bloody worse. My punting today has been even worse than we have been playing. Horses running worse than a Sheil defensive effort.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr###################

Lol, Laverde at the CB. Pushed his man away and hoofed it. Crazy what you can do when you have some size and aggression in the midfield.
Dodo did say he could be a mid when we drafted him :sweatsmile: never really had the opportunity to try it out until now thanks to his body being made of tissue paper, but hm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodo did say he could be a mid when we drafted him :sweatsmile: never really had the opportunity to try it out until now thanks to his body being made of tissue paper, but hm.
He has what Cutler and Langford don't have; the awareness to realise "Hey, I'm actually a big rig. Maybe I can use that to my advantage?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back