Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question - if the AFL is really serious about ‘equalisation’, then, in addition to the bottom team having the first draft pick, the premier from the previous year should get Essendon’s recruiting, list management and strength and conditioning department 🤔

Brad Scott picks the insipid Weideman in front of Heppell and says thankyou and goodbye !!

View attachment 2080613
Honestly, I'd expect Heppell as a sub helps them more anyway. Can you imagine the lift from his teammates, and how much the crowd would get involved, when Heppell gets subbed on?

Stayed loyal all these years and seems a great fella off the field. I really disagree with the call to leave him out.

At what point, after all the President, CEO, Coaches and fitness personnel changes, do Essendon finally look at the reason for the mediocracy?
afl yes GIF by Essendon FC

Bombers issue stems all the way from the board, much like carlton's issue.

Both clubs still have this entitled mentality that we are the biggest clubs and will eventually be the best.

Both clubs might have the most $$$ but their footballing practices are no where near the top.

Unbelievably, I posted this almost a year to the day ago: 20th of August last year. Might as well bookmark it.

The place is rotten to the core. Cancer has had its way with its innards.

The club has never admitted any culpability to the doping scandal. The fans are testament to this.

If you still believe you made no mistakes, how can you rectify the issues that led to them?

No remorse, no reflection, no reckoning; the same cancerous core.

Instead of wailing “woe is me, we’re the real victims” the supporters needed to raze that place to ground and start afresh.

To have a genuine shot at the 8, and play like that…Essendon fans, if you aren’t calling for the place to be burned to the ground…if not now, when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back