Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide scored more in the last quarter individually than the Bombers scored all game.

Don't forget how damn good he was at Carlton too though.

His 2013 makes people forget how good he was before. 38, 42, 50, 48 goals in 4 consecutive years, considering he was only 22 in the year he kicked 38, as well as making a big name for himself with his tackling. Was also a gun player.

Now he's gone through some tough times as an AFL player, got rid of some of his weaknesses, and is a more all-rounded player yes, but the talent was always there.
It just seems he's stepped up to another level. What a champ, such a likeable guy too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if Carlton have upped the ante in our search for a coach to head off the Bombers.

The Essendon ego should see Hird survive this...

Hard to get a read on Campo who has Worsfold riding shotgun.
Which coach would walk into a bottom 4 list? With the potential to lose half of it, and most of the quality, for two years?

I follow most of the Herald Sun journos on Twitter. I don't see a single tweet from any of them about Hird or this game. Slobbo must run a pretty tight ship, there would also have been a special 2-hour edition of AFL 360 on the Monday if Malthouse and Carlton dished this up earlier in the year.

No need for knee jerk reactions, folks. We need a good 6 month review, then another 6 months to find suitable replacements. I would like to see changes made over the summer of 2016/7. That would be a fairly good movement of the Karma - wheel. Next stop, the AFL, love to see their reqards, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back