Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The players are victims in this weather you like it or not the ones who let this happen in the first place should be the ones copping it in the neck.

They are equally responsible. They just didn't care that they were being used as guinea pigs, pumped full of whatever just so long as it helped them to win. If they were, they might have asked some questions about what was going into their bodies. But well, they had no clue. So they deserve everything they get.

They are equally responsible. They just didn't care that they were being used as guinea pigs, pumped full of whatever just so long as it helped them to win. If they were, they might have asked some questions about what was going into their bodies. But well, they had no clue. So they deserve everything they get.

Yeah just like when BT asked Judd what's in those cups.

The players are victims in this weather you like it or not the ones who let this happen in the first place should be the ones copping it in the neck.
I feel for you bombers supporters...these investigations dragged on for far to long and still are.
I for one take no pleasure from seeing a great club struggling as they are. I have no doubt they will come out the other side punching so hang in there bomber supporters and know that not all opposition supporters are pointing and laughing.
I think some are wanting for the guilty parties to pay but think the only one left is Hird. He must go and now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

From what I know the injection program wasn't forced players had the option not to participate if they want.
Yeah I see that shit in workplaces every day.

"Geez, I mean... you can do that if you want, but I thought you were a team player? We like team players here. Are you a team player?"

I am sick of everybody saying HIRD is a bad coach and has no answers. He's tried coaching from the box, the bench, from France, saying nothing and just sipping water. Today he even tried putting the phone in his mouth. It's no his fault the players aren't responding - he's just ahead of his time.
lol...sarcasm I hope?

I am sick of everybody saying HIRD is a bad coach and has no answers. He's tried coaching from the box, the bench, from France, saying nothing and just sipping water. Today he even tried putting the phone in his mouth. It's no his fault the players aren't responding - he's just ahead of his time.
They mailed in the game. Not going to improve unless he is removed. Maybe he get another shot at coaching in the future. But at Essendon, I think its time to stick the fork in it.

They mailed in the game. Not going to improve unless he is removed. Maybe he get another shot at coaching in the future. But at Essendon, I think its time to stick the fork in it.
Nah let's exercise precaution and see whether the club blows up before we make rash decisions like that at Essendon :drunk:

Find it hard to believe that some Essendon fans want him to coach on next season.

Hirdy has led them all to the Kook Aid fountain and drip fed the supporters!

Madness.

Not at my club mate. Would you have him when Clarkson moves on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back