Preview Essendon vs Hawthorn, Docklands, 26/07/13

Essendon vs Hawthorn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy on The Hangar last night sounded pretty confident of getting back Zaka, Winderlich and Howlett. Hoping it happens! Wouldn't take any risks with Winders though

Jimmy on The Hangar last night sounded pretty confident of getting back Zaka, Winderlich and Howlett. Hoping it happens! Wouldn't take any risks with Winders though

He said last night and again today that licha is very unlikely!!

Winderlich won't be playing. That has been confirmed. Still sore. Hocking will most likely be given another week.

Hocking was given last week off to make sure he was right for this week

Feel like starting a rumor because i'm bored My mate just took natrats coffee order allegedly and he said that dard won't play because of a spine injury or something. (whoever that is)

I'm not usually one to throw inexperience into big important games but could Big Joe be a suprise inclusion?? I only say this as hawthorn doesnt exactly have a tall defence, and with gibson and Lake more than likely going to crameri and Hurley, Daniher could expose Hawthorns height...

Feel like starting a rumor because i'm bored My mate just took natrats coffee order allegedly and he said that dard won't play because of a spine injury or something. (whoever that is)

Dardy or dard is a local Noongar word meaning good/nice/hot (that girl/car/what ever is dardy) could be one of the w.a indigenous boys, maybe Ryder as already mentioned?

How are ya lads?
Excited for tomorrow nights game? You guys have been playing some good football lately, in what has been a hard season for your footy club.

As much as I don't like ya, a lot of respect for the way your boys have handled your situation and at the end of the day, I think most football lovers hope to see a good outcome. Best of luck to you. I hope buddy comes back to do his thing and kick a bag ;)

Go hawks

Winders is a big loss given his form up forward and even in defense.
Wouldn't mind seeing daniher included to stretch the hawks in defense, especially if Ryder can't play for personal reasons.
I've said this before but hurls on Franklin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are ya lads?
Excited for tomorrow nights game? You guys have been playing some good football lately, in what has been a hard season for your footy club.

As much as I don't like ya, a lot of respect for the way your boys have handled your situation and at the end of the day,I think most football lovers hope to see a good outcome. Best of luck to you. I hope buddy comes back to do his thing and kick a bag ;)

Go hawks

Thanks mate. Unfortunately some others want us to crash and be wiped from the earth. That's footy.

Never happy with an injury but forcing us to reconsider playing Hurley in defence is a good thing...though we'll probably **** it up by bringing Pears in.

Same source has backflipped and tells me Bellchambers IS playing

Ins: Pears, Howlett, Hocking, Zaharakis, Daniher
Out: Crameri, Fletcher, Lovett-Murray, Merrett, O'Brien

Not sure how reliable the source is, will find out soon enough I guess

163.gif

How are ya lads?

As much as I don't like ya, a lot of respect for the way your boys have handled your situation and at the end of the day, I think most football lovers hope to see a good outcome. Best of luck to you. I hope buddy comes back to do his thing and kick a bag ;)

Go hawks

More excited about your DP to be honest.

facepalm.png

Never happy with an injury but forcing us to reconsider playing Hurley in defence is a good thing...though we'll probably **** it up by bringing Pears in.
Gee Bruno you really should be the coach of our great club, you seem to think you are closer to the pulse than Hirdy and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back