Preview Essendon vs Hawthorn, Docklands, 26/07/13

Essendon vs Hawthorn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbecue, tomato, soy or mustard?

/dad joke

46615d1359652284-5-guns-you-should-buy-before-potential-gun-ban-oh-you-930672632351_u18chan.jpeg

ESSENDON
In: H.Hocking, B.Howlett, D.Zaharakis, T.Pears, J.Daniher
Out: N.Lovett-Murray, N.O'Brien, S.Crameri (ankle), J.Merrett, D.Fletcher (back)

HAWTHORN
In: S.Mitchell, L.Franklin
Out: K.Cheney, W.Langford

Out: N.Lovett-Murray, N.O'Brien, S.Crameri (ankle), J.Merrett, D.Fletcher (back)

ESSENDON

HAWTHORN
In: S.Mitchell, L.Franklin
Out: K.Cheney, W.Langford
well shit :rolleyes:

When was the last time Buddy played against us? 2010?

37 goals in his last 6 games against us.

Gumby's gone. And How did O'Brien get dropped ahead of Jetta and Kommer? Both were fricken useless against the Giants, O'Brien was far better... Please let one of them be sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like the changes. unfortunate that Licha didn't get up though. Jetta should buy a lotto ticket, NOB should have stayed in over him.

Baugley, Carlisle, Pears
Dempsey, Hooker, Hibberd
Stanton, Heppell, Goddard
Zaharakis, Hurley, Howlett
Dell'Olio, Daniher, Bellchambers
Ryder, Hocking, Myers
Colyer, Melksham, Kommer S: Jetta

Still got a feeling Franklin wont be playing.

Disappointed Crameri & Fletcher are OUT!. Those 2 along with Licka & Watson would complete our best 22.

Licka, Crameri & Fletcher back next week vs Pies. Then Watson back the week after you would think. Please, no more injuries!

The reality is we have a 5% chance of winning this one, we have a 60% chance winning against the Pies. You are better to rest players that are sore this week and get them up for the following week.

Hurley DEFENCE!

Gumby's gone. And How did O'Brien get dropped ahead of Jetta and Kommer? Both were fricken useless against the Giants, O'Brien was far better... Please let one of them be sub

you serious? Kommer has been a very important cog in our side this year!

Hocking in for NOB - Win for EFC
Howlett in for NLM - Win for EFC
Zaka in for Merrett - Win for EFC
Pears in for Fletcher - Slight loss for EFC
Daniher in for Crameri - Win for EFC based on Stu's output last week.

I can't complain about any of them (Fletcher and Crameri were forced). I think its great JD is getting a go. Don't know what that says about Gumby though.. you would have to think line has been put through his name...

IMHO the only changes from this team and our best 22 would be : Watson and Winders come in for Jetta and Kommer, Fletcher comes in ahead of Pears and Crameri probably comes in for JD. Other than that I think we are at pretty full strength.

So ****ing excited about this game.. I just hope we put up a decent crack this year. And I, for one, am happy to see Buddy back.. makes em cry even more when we smash them!! Plus I reckon Carlisle will get first crack at buddy and that will give him some good experience ready for when we meet them in the finals.

Probably a bit optimistic but they did mention Watson may be back v the pies on SEN this arvo.

If we are a serious chance we should be beating Collingwood, they are okay but there is a reason why they are 7th!

Well done!
Has your source got anything else interesting to share ;)

How good is this source!! More please!! Is your source Hirdy because that was the earliest team leak I have seen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back