Preview Essendon vs Richmond, Dreamtime @ The 'G, 31/05/2014, 7:45 PM AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably get a strong amount of opposition for this but... I think the team would really benefit from having Kommer back. He is good at applying forward pressure and harassing the opposition mentally and during the game. He is unfashionable and has his flaws - but the playing group like him, and I feel a player like him can lift the group during dead patches of a games.

I thought there were some signs against the Swans in the last 3 quarters where things could improve. TBell in is an obvious one. Zaka was better and Bomber seemed to imply after the game that there may be other issues affecting his form (not ASADA).

Winderlich and Chappy with Ryder/TBell up forward could be far more dangerous. I also think it's time we gave Daniher a rest. Just see how Carlisle works with no Daniher.

Saw the Tigers game and gee they look bad. Astbury injured is a blow to an already shaky defence. Chaplin was horrible and they made Pedersen look like a gun forward.

Hampson and Grigg would have to be worse Blues picks than Allan and Murphy!!

No, but they still wouldn't have taken any action.. so as I said.. things would be travelling along as per schedule.

We have not be found guilty of anything related to ASADA at this stage, nor does it appear likely we will.

So we go to court against the AFL and ASADA will drop their investigation. I fail to see the cause and effect relationship.

Haven't read this thread, but why the **** would everyone be calling Gleeson back? He got dropped because he was cooked. Is he uncooked now?? I really don't know why we would be predicting ins and outs given the volatile form of the kids lately. I just hope it is clear on the training track who is ready to go and who isn't.

Haven't read this thread, but why the **** would everyone be calling Gleeson back? He got dropped because he was cooked. Is he uncooked now?? I really don't know why we would be predicting ins and outs given the volatile form of the kids lately. I just hope it is clear on the training track who is ready to go and who isn't.

Add to that he didn't play VFL either

The fact that he'll have 3 weeks break?

So, anyone actually going to do the triple header?

- VFL (Punt Rd oval versus the VFL Tigers @2pm)

- Tanked IX (Beemtime for dream time @ the London. Whenever we get there :D )

- AFL (MCG versus the AFL Tigers @ 7pm entertainment pre game kicks off)

Who's in ?

Ill be doing it.. if anyone cares to join me.. Could see a massive, MASSIVE crowd (talking like 5000+ at Punt Road oval) for this 'curtain raiser'.
Would be an incredible atmosphere to be apart of sitting right next to Punt rd.

Who's in ?

Ill be doing it.. if anyone cares to join me.. Could see a massive, MASSIVE crowd (talking like 5000+ at Punt Road oval) for this 'curtain raiser'.

I'm actually planing to do this. I work retail, (flipping SHOPPO DONCASTER M8) and have taken a rare Saturday off. Can't wait.

I'm actually planing to do this. I work retail, (ruddy SHOPPO DONCASTER M8) and have taken a rare Saturday off. Can't wait.

I really can't wait for this.

Add to the fact the VFL game is a curtain raiser, it is also the ONLY VFL game on in Melbourne on that same weekend.
(VFL state game is on versus SA at North Port Oval that same weekend so we could see a raft of VFL supporters at Punt Rd that day)

Who's in ?

Yes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's in ?

How many can they get in there though? the practice match at the start of the year was capped at about 2k wasn't it?

So we go to court against the AFL and ASADA will drop their investigation. I fail to see the cause and effect relationship.

We take the AFL to court in challenge of their "bringing the game into disrepute" charges which were inappropriately based on the unsubstantiated and illegal production of ASADA's interim report, which, as I've stated, was in direct breach of confidentiality clauses and leaves representatives of the AFL and ASADA liable to criminal charges. Both have breached the law and both should be held accountable.

Who's in ?

will probably be down in vic so might do something like this

We take the AFL to court in challenge of their "bringing the game into disrepute" charges which were inappropriately based on the unsubstantiated and illegal production of ASADA's interim report, which, as I've stated, was in direct breach of confidentiality clauses and leaves representatives of the AFL and ASADA liable to criminal charges. Both have breached the law and both should be held accountable.

It's still a separate issue. It's a possibility that if players receive IN's from ASADA, the lawyers may target the joint investigation as one of their defences. the ASADA investigation is a BIGGER game than the AFL investigation - Makes perfect sense to keep our powder keg dry.

There seems to be a misunderstanding that EFC is flush with cash and can throw money around willy nilly for lawyers.

It's still a separate issue. It's a possibility that if players receive IN's from ASADA, the lawyers may target the joint investigation as one of their defences. the ASADA investigation is a BIGGER game than the AFL investigation - Makes perfect sense to keep our powder keg dry.

There seems to be a misunderstanding that EFC is flush with cash and can throw money around willy nilly for lawyers.

As I said, if ASADA want to have a crack, then we remind them that they've publicly breached confidentiality clauses by publishing their interim report through the media. That's without even going down the natural justice, procedural fairness and bias path, and carries criminal sentencing ramifications.

Do you reckon Maric will be back for the Tigers by dreamtime game?

Kommer is off the radar won't be consider for selection this season just been under surgery.

What is the verdict with Howlett? rest or injury at the moment?

I love that the back six is starting to stay settled each week

What we will be wearing
940886-c13cfb52-de31-11e3-ada0-03258d7c0c20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back