Preview Essendon vs Richmond, Dreamtime @ The 'G, 31/05/2014, 7:45 PM AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you send someone to Cotchin or go head:head with Watson/Goddard/Myers?

Always tag Deledio, it is his run that makes the Tigers very hard to get under control.

Not convinced of the value of tagging inside mids who don't have the Ablett/Judd/Fyfe/Dangerfield like ability to break through congestion.

Always tag Deledio, it is his run that makes the Tigers very hard to get under control.

Not convinced of the value of tagging inside mids who don't have the Ablett/Judd/Fyfe/Dangerfield like ability to break through congestion.
Deledio or Martin would be the ones to tag.

Likewise I hope we tag Heppell and not Watson. I reckon Heppell is more taggable.

Make no mistake... the GWS performance yesterday was one of the worst seen at AFL level since the final year of Fitzroy. Absolutely pitiful. Not one ounce of pressure was applied throughout the entire game and it's an indictment on all involved.

Richmond got their much needed rebound victory but nothing produced would bother another 12 or 13 sides in the competition. They will be ****-a-hoop this week so it will be a good week to play them. Had they somehow conjured a way to lose to the Giants then this game would be far more dangerous given the continued media scrutiny they would have received. We were abysmal in the first quarter against the Swans but I would expect the Tigers to be under a lot more pressure from us this week.

We've played some of our best football at the MCG this year so I expect a good performance.

Have just had the 'pleasure' of watching Carlton & Collingwood win this weekend - we MUST WIN!!!
Best thing about this weekend is that Whoreforn lost.

Best thing about this weekend is that Whoreforn lost.
BOmbers to get home in a close one 10points 70 to 80 Jake Carlisle and reiwoldt 4goals each but bomber needs to go for broke with crumbers licha chappy zacmerrett close to goal tall targets Ryder and Carlisle and ambrose /goddard
BOmbers midfield needs to fire up tackling pressure been down as has been winning contested footy howlett
needs to come back in
IN howlett licha chappy

OUt jerrett aylett joe (rest)

IF melk is injured bringin dell /kav/jetta

I get the feeling that Heppell may move back to his HBF role that he had at the start of the year this week with Myers back into the middle.
With Dempsey back I doubt it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make no mistake... the GWS performance yesterday was one of the worst seen at AFL level since the final year of Fitzroy. Absolutely pitiful. Not one ounce of pressure was applied throughout the entire game and it's an indictment on all involved.

Richmond got their much needed rebound victory but nothing produced would bother another 12 or 13 sides in the competition. They will be ****-a-hoop this week so it will be a good week to play them. Had they somehow conjured a way to lose to the Giants then this game would be far more dangerous given the continued media scrutiny they would have received. We were abysmal in the first quarter against the Swans but I would expect the Tigers to be under a lot more pressure from us this week.

We've played some of our best football at the MCG this year so I expect a good performance.

Don't you dare tip us:mad:

Hello Essendon Supporters,

The Richmond Board has a banter thread where Essendon Supporters can come in and troll the living hell out of the Tigers without any fear of repercussions from the mods (within reason). Imagine Bay 13 on the Richmond board with no possibility of getting banned (within reason).

THE THREAD IS HERE - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-v-mexican-drug-cartel-of-bombreland.1064469/

Please join us at the Richmond Board and have fun trolling the Tigers.

Mods of the Richmond Board.

PS - NOT A TRAP.

PPS - EVERY POST IN THAT THREAD GETS A LIKE.

Not much has gone right for us this year... but one thing that has is our defence.

Riewoldt won't get anywhere near 10 against us... or against any other team this year.
Bullshit.

We play GWS again. :p

With Dempsey back I doubt it

Depends what they do with Hibberd, they pushed him up into the middle a fair bit against Sydney in the second half and Bomber said something about it working ok for them in his after match presser.

Apply consistent pressure to us and you'll win, if not it'll be ours. Pretty simple

If there's one thing we can do it's apply consistent pressure....... except for that 20 - 40 minute period of every game where we have a rest :(

If there's one thing we can do it's apply consistent pressure....... except for that 20 - 40 minute period of every game where we have a rest :(
Just make sure it's not in the first half then, we don't have a good record coming from behind but we are reasonable good at maintaining a lead when we are playing well

I'll add that last years Dream Time game was one of our worst of the year and we played like we have been early in this year, the following week we played West Coast and smashed them

Question for us is if we can bring the same game style as we did last week

Hello Essendon Supporters,

The Richmond Board has a banter thread where Essendon Supporters can come in and troll the living hell out of the Tigers without any fear of repercussions from the mods (within reason). Imagine Bay 13 on the Richmond board with no possibility of getting banned (within reason).

THE THREAD IS HERE - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-v-mexican-drug-cartel-of-bombreland.1064469/

Please join us at the Richmond Board and have fun trolling the Tigers.

Mods of the Richmond Board.

PS - NOT A TRAP.

PPS - EVERY POST IN THAT THREAD GETS A LIKE.
Why bother?

here's a preview - Essendon something something drugs ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

I cringe at nominating indigenous players for the Dreamtime match as a token gesture but I think Shaun Edwards is a genuine smokey for this match.

Has been solidly developing his defensive game at VFL level to go along with his high quality running game.

Think that he could do real damage as a sub coming on into the open space late in a game at the G.

His form warrants a game and I couldn't think of a better time to give him a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back