Media Eth's Top 40 - Where you'll be at the end of S15

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of which, when can we expect the next team to be reviewed in the Harps/Easty players to watch thread?

It's not going to happen now, too late. Close that thread please Mobbs.

Speaking of which, when can we expect the next team to be reviewed in the Harps/Easty players to watch thread?
160px-Coolidge_after_signing_indian_treaty.jpg

Eth's Top 40
Wildcard - doggies ftw (Mount Buller Demons)
Ranks: NA, NA, NA, NA

doggies ftw is one of the more active contributors at the Demons. One of a few of the newer group of Demons, on his day he can be one of Mount Buller's best posters, staying active and delivering plenty of humour. His work can often fly under the radar as it's always quality, and really, his best material is top 25 material at least. A very important poster at Mount Buller.

Eth's Top 40
Wildcard - doggies ftw (Mount Buller Demons)

doggies ftw is one of the more active contributors at the Demons. One of a few of the newer group of Demons, on his day he can be one of Mount Buller's best posters, staying active and delivering plenty of humour. His work can often fly under the radar as it's always quality, and really, his best material is top 25 material at least. A very important poster at Mount Buller.
You make me blush Eth :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy to make predictions about the end of the season when you actually make the thread drag on that long...
Funny, but I did do all the rankings before the season started, so no-one's been changed if they've been impressive or not. ;)

Eth's Top 40
Wildcard - MisterMarto (Southern Dragons)

On one hand I'm not surprised that he's not ranked in any thread at the moment, but on the other hand I am, as while he's not particularly as active in media and team threads as others ranked around him, his work in match threads is fantastic and I'd say is one of the best Dragons in that regard. He brings a great quality of both banter and humour to match threads and provides great entertainment when doing both. When he gets going he really does deserve to be ranked much, much higher.

Eth's Top 40
Wildcard - Tarkyn_24 (East Side Hawks)
Ranks: NA, NA, 7, NA

Tarks is a fantastic poster who arguably has been hampered by his activity in comparison to others. A former AlfAndrews medallist, his banter is always a great asset for the Hawks to have and is one of their best posters when he gets into gear, and his work behind the scenes is always very useful. He'll always be one of the better and more handy posters at East Side.

Thank you for the appreciation of myself having a life outside this board.

What a crock Eth, you started the thread, you have posted several times in the SFA per day since you started it. Don't use "having a life" as your excuse. Everyone is allowed a life. But you coulda just did what Easty did and made it clear that you can't be ****ed doing anymore. At least it's honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Eth's Top 40 - Where you'll be at the end of S15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back