Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

The first time i heard the West rumour it was actually Cox who slept with Wests wife, one of the reasons West has struggled with depression for many years. Rumour has since evolved ridiculously, especially seeing that it is all unfounded.
What a crock of shit. You don't just suffer depression for "many years" because your wife got shagged by one of your mates.

What a crock of shit. You don't just suffer depression for "many years" because your wife got shagged by one of your mates.
What if it was your best mate & you were also teammates at an elite athletic level?

C'mon, answer the question for the lulz.

If not, I can ask other questions that may be easier.
If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?

Jessica_Biel_Jiggle.gif

Seems to me,that the Bullflog and Dawk supporters are still bitter about how shite their teams are, that the bring up this story and ignore how their own players have been caught out over the years.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to me,that the Bullflog and Dawk supporters are still bitter about how shite their teams are, that the bring up this story and ignore how their own players have been caught out over the years.:eek:

10 > 4 :thumbsu:

138 replies and not one of you North boys has come up with a rebuttal as to why SO many of your ex-players are now common criminals.

Thieves, drug pushers, thugs, women bashers and kiddy fiddlers.

What a legacy. :eek:

No mention about your new number one ruckman???

DAVID HALE?
LOLWUT

Crimes against humanity >>> Crimes against hair

Aw jeez, they can't afford to lose too many :eek:

Nope still here *hear* im not sure what plugger is on about. He's obviously about 21 as his brain hasn't fully developed.
I guess you wanted me to say that Wayne Carey had an affair with Anthony Stevens wife?? thats so "00's".

So who screwed Scotty's wife again?

Nope still hear im not sure what plugger is on about. He's obviously about 21 as his brain hasn't fully developed.
I guess you wanted me to say that Wayne Carey had an affair with Anthony Stevens wife?? thats so "00's".

So who screwed Scotty's wife again?

Good Lord.... :rolleyes:

Frankston.:eek: LOL. Now there"s something to be proud of.:eek:

Given I've never been charged, sacked, investigated or accused of sexual misconduct towards minors I'm better than about half a dozen of your past players straight off the bat.

I've also never been charged with fraud.

Or assaulting police.

Or drug trafficking.

Or fighting at a Lionel Ritchie concert.

Or made pr0n with a chicken.

Who would've thought a boy from Frankston would be so much better than half of North Melbourne's past players?

Also, I'm still to see an explanation as to why SO many North players seem to go off the rails?

It can't just be the culture of the place?

Royal Flush you survived, I guess you're a true Kangaroo and all.
It's alright mate and I'm sorry for making you relive those days of Carey and Stevens. It must be hard watching the last great player for your team being forced out like a plague.

Yeah, we survived OK.

How do you reckon Carey and Stevo went in the '96 GF? Sort of all that matters, really.

Swans, of course, are above anything smelly in football, aren't they? I mean, of course there was no agreement with Terry Wallace that they had to back out of and pretend never happened. Nah, they wouldn't do that. The payouts they made were related to something else, I suppose.

Yeah, we survived OK.

How do you reckon Carey and Stevo went in the '96 GF? Sort of all that matters, really.

Swans, of course, are above anything smelly in football, aren't they? I mean, of course there was no agreement with Terry Wallace that they had to back out of and pretend never happened. Nah, they wouldn't do that. The payouts they made were related to something else, I suppose.

Yeah hiring a coach that wins you a flag and shafting a tanned knob that drove the Tigers into the ground was really smelly stuff.

Not quite as bad as shagging your best mates wife though....

Given I've never been charged, sacked, investigated or accused of sexual misconduct towards minors I'm better than about half a dozen of your past players straight off the bat.

I've also never been charged with fraud.

Or assaulting police.

Or drug trafficking.

Or fighting at a Lionel Ritchie concert.

Or made pr0n with a chicken.

Who would've thought a boy from Frankston would be so much better than half of North Melbourne's past players?

Also, I'm still to see an explanation as to why SO many North players seem to go off the rails?

It can't just be the culture of the place?

You're right FR, instead of airing such dirty laundry, we should have taken out an injunction and sweep everything under the carpet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

Back