Podcast Expressions of interest - 2015 Bulldogs podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

ok, no one responded to last weekends call for volunteers so we'll need to wait until Im back out of hospital before I can run another

Does averaging comfortably less than one post per week for the past 8 years disqualify me from participating? If you only count the AFL season and not the off-season it actually works out to about 1.5 posts per week. So it's really not that low.

Does averaging comfortably less than one post per week for the past 8 years disqualify me from participating? If you only count the AFL season and not the off-season it actually works out to about 1.5 posts per week. So it's really not that low.
Casual pleb :p

I think they'll take anyone. Well, within reason. There are a few that they wouldn't, and I don't need to say who they are.

Casual pleb :p

I think they'll take anyone. Well, within reason. There are a few that they wouldn't, and I don't need to say who they are.
I disagree. I reckon they would make for a great podcast!

Well, maybe not all at once, but I think it would smash the ratings if we had say MD, Proff, Dannnnnn, Fronk and say Kelvin on the panel with Mike. It would be a very lively discussion. I'd listen!

Could raise a lot of money for the club too. Just decree that there had to be a donation of 50c every time Macca's name was mentioned (either directly or by allusion, such as "our last coach", "he who shall not be named" etc).

Well, maybe not all at once, but I think it would smash the ratings if we had say MD, Proff, Dannnnnn, Fronk and say Kelvin on the panel with Mike. It would be a very lively discussion. I'd listen!

Could raise a lot of money for the club too. Just decree that there had to be a donation of 50c every time Macca's name was mentioned (either directly or by allusion, such as "our last coach", "he who shall not be named" etc).
Only problem is that if the podcast is 1/2 an hour, we'll only get time for one Dannnn response, if his posting is any indicator :p

And who exactly is going to donate this 50c? And does this person know that they're going to be down $50,000 after one podcast?

To be fair DW, how would any of the other five get a word in?

Hey I out Dannnnnnn'd Dannnnnnn! It's time for a celebration!

tumblr_mfwwgcIR6h1s24avgo1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, time to get the podcast up and running

Who is available for Tuesday night/s 9pm start : limited to a 20 minute kickoff for the season

yebiga , VitalDread immortalmike Dannnnnnnnnn Cori

format to follow once we know who is available

Ok, time to get the podcast up and running

Who is available for Tuesday night/s 9pm start : limited to a 20 minute kickoff for the season

yebiga , VitalDread immortalmike Dannnnnnnnnn Cori

format to follow once we know who is available
I sadly cannot attend
Footy training being pushed back till 10pm
*edit just found out 10mins ago*

Last edited:
I'm unfortunately not available at that time :(

I could make it if it was 45mins later though!

Look forward to hearing all your thoughts of our season in 2015 whoever is on the podcast. Myself I'm more comfortable just listening in.

I'm up for it if you need an extra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back