F1 F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Sergio, LOL ET George. Oscar scrapes into Q3, thank the lord for properly enforced track limits.

Spoke to soon, track limits not properly enforced enough

Checo will want to hope Daniel doesn't put in better times than him when he tests at Silverstone.
I bet all those journals saying checo had Max where he wanted him are deleting their articles from the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it Charles. So damn close.

Wait for the race but if the McLaren upgrades are that good then I can't wait to see Oscar with them. If they are only 50% of the planned upgrades then that car in Lando's hands could join the fight for podiums.

Wait for the race but if the McLaren upgrades are that good then I can't wait to see Oscar with them. If they are only 50% of the planned upgrades then that car in Lando's hands could join the fight for podiums.
I thought the talk was they were going to bring the upgrades across 3 races - here, Silverstone & Hungary? If so that’s very very promising but it is always a good track for Lando so will have to wait & see. If they can truly jump into the top 4/5 and genuinely compete with AM, Merc & Ferrari it really is a great, even season, so long as we can forget about Max & P1…

Austria is a bit of a outlier track. Half of the track is DRS, and its a very good track for Norris.
Too early to call the McLaren good.

Austria is a bit of a outlier track. Half of the track is DRS, and its a very good track for Norris.
Too early to call the McLaren good.

Oh, absolutely and Lando said as much himself. But, the signs are good.

Oh, absolutely and Lando said as much himself. But, the signs are good.
Lets hope so

Also turned off the telecast, but apparently Horner was pretty scathing on Sergio in an interview, and said he hopes that Daniel's recent pace in the simulator translates on track in the tyre test. going off twitter so not sure if thats an accurate summation.

Lets hope so

Also turned off the telecast, but apparently Horner was pretty scathing on Sergio in an interview, and said he hopes that Daniel's recent pace in the simulator translates on track in the tyre test.

I wouldn't say he was scathing but he very much was not happy.

Lets hope so

Also turned off the telecast, but apparently Horner was pretty scathing on Sergio in an interview, and said he hopes that Daniel's recent pace in the simulator translates on track in the tyre test. going off twitter so not sure if thats an accurate summation.

There is no doubt Perez sees himself as a lead driver and I think he wants out of RB but has another year contract. To me, my feeling is RB want him to leave but unless there are suitable replacements they will hold him to the contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back