F1 F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

Word that Perez is skipping media duties today as he became unwell overnight so trying to rest up for the weekend.

This is a photo of the man who cooked last nights dinner

Would spice up the silly season if he gets track time and does well enough before the mid-season break.

Either way doesn't bode well as a strong weekend for Perez if he's unwell, particularly with qualifying tomorrow.

It's not even 1 team so much as one driver.

Didn't always happen during the Mercedes dominance but at least the Rosberg season was a genuine contest.

If Perez could genuinely challenge Max, it'd make it so much better.

Oscar not getting any upgrades this weekend apparently. They only made one set of upgrades for Landos car. That sux.

No team puts the upgrades on both cars straight away. They do a test on one car to see how they go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the pre-weekend driver talks, apparently both Lando and Oscar were supposed to get the upgrades at Silverstone but they had one set of upgrades ready ahead of schedule.
In reality they werent initially going to bring anything here because of the sprint format not giving time to test the parts before qually but they are so far off the pace it cant hurt to try.

Yeah but it's a Friday here. I dont leave work til Quali is half over roughly. Tomorrow I'm at the Gaelic Football.
It's on at 1am for me and I start work at 6:30am Saturdays so its completely dogshit for me and then the sprint I'll be watching after being awake for 19 hours so again shit I'll probably fall asleep trying to stay up.

I'll take the normal weekends 11 11 thanks

In reality they werent initially going to bring anything here because of the sprint format not giving time to test the parts before qually but they are so far off the pace it cant hurt to try.
Lando slowest in practice.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back