List Mgmt. FA & trade wash up, what list spots & draft picks do we have?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not, but I have an unlimited NBN deal with Optus, so i can stream all day If need be

Lucky you having the NBN.

I have Unlimited Data with Exceed Connect but that is only with ADSL 2

So a week to go and the final pre draft DFA period has concluded with no further list additions for us.

So we go to the draft with up to 5 live picks. 28,44,51,61,64.

The likelihood is we take 4 picks for a list of 39 + 5 giving us the ability to promote 1 rookie from the start of the season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So a week to go and the final pre draft DFA period has concluded with no further list additions for us.

So we go to the draft with up to 5 live picks. 28,44,51,61,64.

The likelihood is we take 4 picks for a list of 39 + 5 giving us the ability to promote 1 rookie from the start of the season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have done that last few Seasons. Gone in with 39 and with a Rookie able to be Upgraded.

That tells me we are looking to either Rookie Minson or take him with our Last Pick of the Draft

We have done that last few Seasons. Gone in with 39 and with a Rookie able to be Upgraded.

That tells me we are looking to either Rookie Minson or take him with our Last Pick of the Draft

I think Cox will be an upgraded rookie, but I also think we'll take Minson.

Only just realised that our last 2 picks got bumped up one place (62 -> 61 and 65 -> 64), turns out GWS didn't have enough vacant list spots or grandfathered ghost picks to take pick #60 to the draft.

Only just realised that our last 2 picks got bumped up one place (62 -> 61 and 65 -> 64), turns out GWS didn't have enough vacant list spots or grandfathered ghost picks to take pick #60 to the draft.
Haha. That could cost them. Pick 60 had points. Real early bids this year and in the 1st round could cost them a downgrade on next years 1st rounder. Here's hoping.

Setterfield at 5 is a good start. I'd love Sydney to have some strong interest in other err.......Sydney based players like Perryman and Cumming.:oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. FA & trade wash up, what list spots & draft picks do we have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back