Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to seer fryer tuck. Should I maybe go someone else?

Mooch, you should be looking at Fryer Tuck or Blaze Storm I reckon. Maybe kill and seer in that order.

You can do either, but both will show me as a villager. I suspect I don't have many nights left at this stage before I'm killed anyways, so maybe just wait it out and save your action? Or don't. It would be nice to be confirmed at least. ;)

Go reaper maybe. Or Golumless.

I think these are both good choices. I would be seering someone you suspect might be a villager but not sure. Both these guys fit the bill. Either way, seer first and if they're not a villager you can kill them.

I think these are both good choices. I would be seering someone you suspect might be a villager but not sure. Both these guys fit the bill. Either way, seer first and if they're not a villager you can kill them.

Yes, this is why I said Mooch should seer you. Just confirmation.

the only issue with this is mooch's seer won't really clear anyone who turns up village due to the alpha perk.

Yeah, I know. I guess it just feels selfish knowing that it'll waste a perfectly good seer.

the only issue with this is mooch's seer won't really clear anyone who turns up village due to the alpha perk.

True. I think it's pretty clear I'm not an alpha though.

Wowee, I clear up any potential confusion that could've harboured clouds tomorrow, and this is the thanks I get?

I guess I wasn't good enough in the previous days, but that's happens when you don't exactly get a lot going on thanks to the earlier shenanigans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee, I clear up any potential confusion that could've harboured clouds tomorrow, and this is the thanks I get?

I guess I wasn't good enough in the previous days, but that's happens when you don't exactly get a lot going on thanks to the earlier shenanigans.

You're just a bit too pleasing.

I sense you're a solid player but we haven't played a lot of games together so I'm just wondering whether you're good or a wolf in sheeps clothing.

And don't worry. I expect I'll be joining you so you can smash me in the dead PM.

You're just a bit too pleasing.

I sense you're a solid player but we haven't played a lot of games together so I'm just wondering whether you're good or a wolf in sheeps clothing.

And don't worry. I expect I'll be joining you so you can smash me in the dead PM.

Well thanks to people getting me done early, of course not!

If you're that concerned, you can seer me to give confidence, I'll be a useful get for Mooch, even if I'm just a villager. The situation is tight at the moment. This is where I'll shine best. If I'm evil, you can send your just dues tomorrow. I need the end game EXP, and in this situation, we're going to need to ensure a perfect game from here on in.

Also, don't think I haven't forgotten the Mario game. You robbed me! I was looking forward to it.

There are more suss people that you to be fair. I tend to think you're probably a wastelander.

Well thanks to people getting me done early, of course not!

If you're that concerned, you can seer me to give confidence, I'll be a useful get for Mooch, even if I'm just a villager. The situation is tight at the moment. This is where I'll shine best. If I'm evil, you can send your just dues tomorrow. I need the end game EXP, and in this situation, we're going to need to ensure a perfect game from here on in.

Also, don't think I haven't forgotten the Mario game. You robbed me! I was looking forward to it.

I think Mooch already made his decision so there may be no need yet for any disarray.

There are more suss people that you to be fair. I tend to think you're probably a wastelander.
I think Mooch already made his decision so there may be no need yet for any disarray.

The choice is up to you guys anyway. I feel like that at least I helped in a critical moment. The last thing we need is confirmed good like you and SM having doubts, especially with BoB's words. You guys are the pros, you both lead them with clear heads, and this tight situation will turn around.

I'll leave it to you three to make the big call.

The choice is up to you guys anyway. I feel like that at least I helped in a critical moment. The last thing we need is confirmed good like you and SM having doubts, especially with BoB's words. You guys are the pros, you both lead them with clear heads, and this tight situation will turn around.

I'll leave it to you three to make the big call.

I wanted to see how you'd respond to a bit of fire under you. Thank you for your responses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back