Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Write up will be staggered with how I can copy paste from the PM so please bear with me

Night 4 - Decisions, decisions

The Institute had been gathering Intel on all the remaining people left in the city, over the last day, all signs pointed to removing the influence of a particularly charismatic Wastelander.

TheFilthWizard (Wastelander/villager) killed by the institute.

The Sole Survivor had helped lead the Wasteland to the head of a faction, he had earnt their praise, InstaMash and a lifetime supply of Cheap drinks. He had also painted a huge target on his back and missed DogMeat incredibly.

Leaving the bar one night, he sobered up at the smell and sound of jet fuel and a charming French accent. A robot was humming viva la revolution in front of him. She seemed friendly enough, and after he introduced himself even offered to assess his blood alcohol level to see if he could ride a Brahmin home. The S.S hicupped, and refused but proclaimed he would take the Robot home with him, adding the schematics of his hideaway to Curies memory before stating it would be best to regroup together back there but split up for now.

The railroad had been waiting for this exact moment. As Curie vanished behind a building, Glory let loose with a full clip in her
Minigun.

Mooch (Sole Survivor) killed by Railroad

Tgrs can you update the player list please?

Now we're back to 3 kills per night... sigh.

So who are we lynching today?

think melter is the obvious option, he was the neutral recruited to give the extra kill. lynch him now so they don't get to use the extra kill on us.

and looking back at the posts he was directed to go for golum or reaper, so they would be next in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think melter is the obvious option, he was the neutral recruited to give the extra kill. lynch him now so they don't get to use the extra kill on us.

and looking back at the posts he was directed to go for golum or reaper, so they would be next in line.
Wouldn't it be worth looking at who directed him?

Oh well. At least I'm up next with dexter. Looking forward to that.

Who was SS planning on killing last night? Who ever it was seems to have been blocked. I mean Melter is pretty obvious, and if they want to win, he should ideally be gunning for other factions rather than attacking wastelanders. It's not going to be hard to lynch Melter since he's pretty much out in the open now and anyone who votes against him when it comes time to deal with him is obviously showing their hand as being Minutemen.

The issue is that whoever Mooch tried to kill last night may be immune to night kills.

I can't do anything because I don't know who is alive.

1. Dennis crumpet
2.sm
3.melter
4. Froggy
5. Miggs
6. Michaels
7. Golum
8. Paddles
9. EJW
10. Blaze storm
11. Natural Disaster
12. Fryer Tuck
13. Harolad (for now, just waiting confirmation of missed votes)

Geez I didn't realise there was so few left.

1. Dennis crumpet
2.sm
3.melter ->Danse, Minutemen
4. Froggy
5. Miggs
6. Michaels
7. Golum -> may be minutemen
8. Paddles
9. EJW
10. Blaze storm
11. Natural Disaster -> claimed to be Curie, neutral
12. Fryer Tuck
13. Harolad (for now, just waiting confirmation of missed votes)

Isn't Reaper still alive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back