Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

and looking back at the posts he was directed to go for golum or reaper, so they would be next in line.

Isn't Reaper still alive?

Think you might nave just given you and your teammate away.

Blaze storm

Nice try at deflection, Dennis crumpet, but that's a really hamfisted way to try and turn the other wastelanders away from your faction. This is the first time you've jumped out of anywhere, so it sounds like I might be close to your... what... Institute? Railroad?
If you see the quote I posted there, I was marking the list with golum and reaper because as Michaels said, they were the two that Danse was going to seer.
When I went to mark Reaper, he wasn't on the list.

So... yeah, my actions are fully reasonable. Do you retract your accusation, or do you wish to stand by your reveal as a faction member?

tgrs BRAB

Actually melter seems like a better option. I thought that blaze was looking out for his teammate then, but maybe he's just very attentive

Hmm. This gets more and more interesting.

Nice try at deflection, Dennis crumpet, but that's a really hamfisted way to try and turn the other wastelanders away from your faction. This is the first time you've jumped out of anywhere, so it sounds like I might be close to your... what... Institute? Railroad?
If you see the quote I posted there, I was marking the list with golum and reaper because as Michaels said, they were the two that Danse was going to seer.
When I went to mark Reaper, he wasn't on the list.

So... yeah, my actions are fully reasonable. Do you retract your accusation, or do you wish to stand by your reveal as a faction member?

tgrs BRAB

Nah fair call. I just skimmed over the votes this morning so I hadn't read what Michaels had posted

Actually melter seems like a better option. I thought that blaze was looking out for his teammate then, but maybe he's just very attentive

I'm shocked to hear that going after the known evil is a better option then "you know he has a chance".

On that note melter purely due to the mods giving it away that he is evil.

Sorry reaper. The village is just too good.

Melter

Call it please tgrs

Sorry reaper. The village is just too good.

Melter

Call it please tgrs

Double fake, huh?

Your mention of Reaper to suggest he's your teammate makes me want to change my vote to Golumless way too suss, and if he's not your factionmate, I reckon Reaper goes next, then yourself.

I just think lynching Melter at this stage is a waste of time since we know he isn't protected against night actions and it simply doesn't make sense for another faction to NOT kill him.

tgrs BRAB

Last edited:
ha ha, reckon he has just thrown golum under a bus there with that comment.

assumiing he followed TFW's advise of reaper or golum.
You with me in lynching Golum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double fake, huh?

Your mention of Reaper to suggest he's your teammate makes me want to change my vote to Golumless way too suss, and if he's not your factionmate, I reckon Reaper goes next, then yourself.

I just think lynching Melter at this stage is a waste of time since we know he isn't protected against night actions and it simply doesn't make sense for another faction to NOT kill him.

tgrs BRAB
Alright yeah I tried to double fake. If you analyse my posts carefully you'll be able to work out who I guessed last night

Also **** off akkaps. I'm going next week with dexter. I don't care if you want a normal werewolf. Gagf

Alright yeah I tried to double fake. If you analyse my posts carefully you'll be able to work out who I guessed last night

Also **** off akkaps. I'm going next week with dexter. I don't care if you want a normal werewolf. Gagf

Vote for Golum with me then if he's not your teammate.

You with me in lynching Golum?

reckon we can look at that in the next day phase.

as it stands now melter can make an extra kill so its best he goes.

not sure why you are trying to draw it away from him at the moment?

now isnt the time for trick shot lynchings, just go with what we know.

reckon we can look at that in the next day phase.

as it stands now melter can make an extra kill so its best he goes.

not sure why you are trying to draw it away from him at the moment?

now isnt the time for trick shot lynchings, just go with what we know.

Interestinger and interestinger

Interestinger and interestinger

its not really interesting, im just going by logic of going with what we know.

but like i said earlier, he has thrown golum under the bus big time, so i agree that he needs to be looked at.

SM is obviously keen and if he thinks its due to golum being alpha id be happy to change for that kind of lynch.

Melter is the smart vote. Anyone who is keen for an extra kill to happen tonight by moving the vote is worth looking at.
tgrs BRAB

Alpha is more important and going off who Mooch would have tried to hit is more important. Given Melter's history (I was in a faction with him) of trying to be clever and double bluff, by throwing out Reaper's name I think he's thrown Golumless under the bus.

Alpha is more important and going off who Mooch would have tried to hit is more important. Given Melter's history (I was in a faction with him) of trying to be clever and double bluff, by throwing out Reaper's name I think he's thrown Golumless under the bus.

i agree he has thrown him under the bus.

if were looking at golum on the basis of him being the alpha im with you 100%

if you think he could just be another evil role other than alpha then i reckon melter is the go.

i agree he has thrown him under the bus.

if were looking at golum on the basis of him being the alpha im with you 100%

if you think he could just be another evil role other than alpha then i reckon melter is the go.

Mooch hit Reaper or Golumless and his kill didn't go through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back