Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately for you buddy, I like dogs much, much better. Lol.

I'm flexible as it is only a google image sear...

I mean from my collection of gifs i have acquired over the years of digging through the deepest, darkest corners of the internet.

I'm flexible as it is only a google image sear...

I mean from my collection of gifs i have acquired over the years of digging through the deepest, darkest corners of the internet.

You must really like GIF Fridays then, eh?
Worth tieing it with golumless and the reaper, those who don't want to most probably are team mates?

Seems like a reasonable idea. That way we can play on in the spirit of the game.

You must really like GIF Fridays then, eh?

I can't sum up the death stare I gave when I read that, but it was fire and was wasted staring into a computer screen.

As much as i am a 'rat, gif friday is an abomination.

I can't sum up the death stare I gave when I read that, but it was fire and was wasted staring into a computer screen.

I love gifs myself. But gif Friday is pointless because I post so many throughout the week. Anyway I need to leave. Bye guys.

Well, fair play to you. There's gifs, and then there's beating the hell out of it to an inch of its life.

Gifs are best used when the occasion is right, and in good taste.

Few more hours of dayphase to shift votes in light of the modkill

I'm going to be lenient, 2 successive missed votes will result in modkill, not total, so HaroLad , vote tonight.
Make me.

Well, fair play to you. There's gifs, and then there's beating the hell out of it to an inch of its life.

Gifs are best used when the occasion is right, and in good taste.

gifs without a relevant banter point to them are just the bane of this league. That said gifs are great when they're done right.

clicked post too early..

how should we split the votes FR0GGY ?
Not sure, we need a count, you are good at doing that. I'm on a phone till after dinner if someone else can.
We know golumless has no pals, be interesting to see who votes for the reaper off the bat.
I have no issues voting for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok skimming back through the last bit i cant help but think a tied vote will be the best result for us here. So im guna vote for REAPER in the hope it's a double lynch and we wipe out 2 evils. Should give us a better chance.

BRAB tgrs as usual i cant bold on mobile. Just getting in early as work will no doubt get in the way of my 4pm deadline.. and saying to a client "hold on just need to vote on an imaginary werewolf game on a footy forum" doesnt really look good to someone who is about to hand over 100k

Ok skimming back through the last bit i cant help but think a tied vote will be the best result for us here. So im guna vote for REAPER in the hope it's a double lynch and we wipe out 2 evils. Should give us a better chance.

BRAB tgrs as usual i cant bold on mobile. Just getting in early as work will no doubt get in the way of my 4pm deadline.. and saying to a client "hold on just need to vote on an imaginary werewolf game on a footy forum" doesnt really look good to someone who is about to hand over 100k

REAPER is not a player

noted

Not sure, we need a count, you are good at doing that. I'm on a phone till after dinner if someone else can.
We know golumless has no pals, be interesting to see who votes for the reaper off the bat.
I have no issues voting for him.

I'm about to leave work and will be on limited access for the rest of the night, but i just went back through it and i have it as:

golum: 3 (me, SM, blaze)
Reaper: 2 (dennis, fryer)

and a few still have melter as their vote which is void
melter: 3 (froggy, elton john, paddles)

worth keeping a close eye on those who have voted melter and if they change or not.

hopefully you can help guide the tied lynch tonight.

I'm about to leave work and will be on limited access for the rest of the night, but i just went back through it and i have it as:

Reaper: 2 (dennis, fryer)

and a few still have melter as their vote which is void

worth keeping a close eye on those who have voted melter and if they change or not.

hopefully you can help guide the tied lynch tonight.
Looks like we need someone to stay off both of those.

of course a vote comes in as i post..

Reaper: 3 (dennis, fryer, miggs)

What's the ruling, in a tie does everyone die?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back