Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Mooch hit Reaper or Golumless and his kill didn't go through.

So one of them is the Alpha, but doesn't that mean that we kinda need to hit the one that isn't with Melter, considering Melter's teammate is not the Alpha?

If we know the information about Melter and his Teammate, we could use them to seek the Alphas.

Which one is the Alpha? If its Golumless, then let's do it.

So one of them is the Alpha, but doesn't that mean that we kinda need to hit the one that isn't with Melter, considering Melter's teammate is not the Alpha?

If we know the information about Melter and his Teammate, we could use them to seek the Alphas.

Which one is the Alpha? If its Golumless, then let's do it.

I must be confusing myself about which faction recruited Melter, thought he was with the one with the Alpha? If not then it may well mean Reaper is the Alpha.

Alpha is more important and going off who Mooch would have tried to hit is more important. Given Melter's history (I was in a faction with him) of trying to be clever and double bluff, by throwing out Reaper's name I think he's thrown Golumless under the bus.
I get your point, and not stuck on Melter, and think golumless is evil, but not 100% sure. We are on Melter. You've played more than me and can prob read it better re him. I don't think it was clever though, to me it is way TOO obvious. Get the feeling we are being played. Thats what is stuck in my head and why I am more certain of the Melter vote

Mooch hit Reaper or Golumless and his kill didn't go through.

and then with melters 'bluff' it virtually cancels reaper out as the target. i see where you're coming from.

golumless

will have to look after melter tomorrow then.

Ok I was waiting for golum to reply to the pm but he is taking too long.

So considering I'm already dead I'm going to get myself mod killed.

This is a bit unfair.

This is a pretty big moment too. They don't want me?

Ok melty here's the plan.

I tell the thread i seered golumless. If they accept me I say he's not in a faction and betray the village. If he does accept me, I say he is in a faction and betray him.

It's perfect. Either way I am the greatest werewolf player of all time.

The problem is your recruitment is mentioned in the write up

I could throw someone under the bus. I've just got to make sure mooch doesn't go the same one.

Oh crap. Didn't see that backfiring.

It's the twin peaks book all over again.

Can I ask why it has to be written in the write up?

What's not against the rules?

You saying I joined the faction?

No I get that. It's my fault. You didn't know I was going to role reveal so you didn't have the benefit of hindsight there to warn me if I join a faction it would be in the write up. Mind you I also didn't have the hindsight to know I would be outed by the write up.
How exactly is it mentioned in the write up?

Just a vague neutral has found this faction

It is a rule I'll definitely revisit if I tweak this type if ww game but have to be consistent in this game

Not sure about this. ^^^^

Golumless

tgrs
BRAB

I wonder how I would have gone the last two games if the mods hadn't ****ed me over.

Thank god my game is next hey DapperJong hey akkaps ???

:mad:

Go for it, kill me, i'm completely done with this game.

I'm Sturges, the last of the minutemen. I can't kill because of a ****ing stupid change that they made killing role dependant (a warning for you other evil seeing i hope you **** this village up proper), and the second i recruit someone the ****ing mod outs him.

This game can go and get ****ed.

I'll take a modkill if available, i'd rather not waste my time on this game anymore tgrs BRAB, if not i'll just miss the next two votes.

Last edited:
Go for it, kill me, i'm completely done with this game.

I'm Sturges, the last of the minutemen. I can't kill because of a ******* stupid change that they made killing role dependant (a warning for you other evil seeing i hope you **** this village up proper), and the second i recruit someone the ******* mod outs him.

This game can go and get ******.

I'll take a modkill if available, i'd rather not waste my time on this game anymore tgrs BRAB

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't vote for me. I quoted my pm. I'll be modkilled for that.

Thanks for the game. Sorry it had to end like this. I do appreciate the opportunity tgrs

Good luck all

tgrs

OK, in light of the events that happened. What's the go now?

it might be a good call to just lynch me instead today and then get back into the swing of things tonight for everyone, as much as what melter and I have done will ruin the game to a degree.

animal-cat-cute-evil-Favim.com-1990604.jpg

it might be a good call to just lynch me instead today and then get back into the swing of things tonight for everyone, as much as what melter and I have done will ruin the game to a degree.

animal-cat-cute-evil-Favim.com-1990604.jpg

Well, it's a bit disappointing. Sucks that the kills and stuff are role based, but you could never know.

I was going to vote the opposite of whoever Melter's teammate was in search of the Alpha, which I suppose would've The Reaper, if we're still voting.

But I'll leave it to SM to decide this. Should we do the honourable thing by eliminating you, or should we do what was the original plan, and just go opposite of what we thought Melter's teammate?

Well, it's a bit disappointing. Sucks that the kills and stuff are role based, but you could never know.

I was going to vote the opposite of whoever Melter's teammate was in search of the Alpha, which I suppose would've The Reaper, if we're still voting.

But I'll leave it to SM to decide this. Should we do the honourable thing by eliminating you, or should we do what was the original plan, and just go opposite of what we thought Melter's teammate?

I promise multiple cat gifs if i do get lynched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back