Player Watch Father-Son Pick #60 (2021) - Jase Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

Jase will be a star for our club.

But really excited about Rome given grandpa, Peter Sr, told my mate in January that Rome is the best player of Peter's boys.

The way Jase has improved this year is exciting given he is still only 21, had a birthday 4 weeks ago, and probably 8 to 10 kgs away from his optimum playing weight.

Last edited:
Jase will be a star for our club.

But really excited about Rome given grandpa, Peter Sr, told my mate in January that Rome is the best player of Peter's boys.

The way Jase has improved this year is exciting given he is still only 21, had a birthday 4 weeks ago, and probably 8 to 10 kgs away from his optimum playing wait.
Rome's pre-draft Port Magpie games looked better than Jase's I reckon.

what position does Rome play?
Defender, but unsure if that’s where he will settle. Think he may be Peter like around the ball.

None of the boys really have Peter’s leg speed which is bizarre. Even Shaun’s lads haven’t really shown the speed he had early in his Port years.

These are the blokes we should be leaning on to establish ourselves back on the EP, list These lads as top ups for the Magoos, Trent, Murphy at Tumby, Watson/Carr at Yellanna, Rawaikiwasa at Boston and Port Neil, Wagner/Jarvis at Souths, get some on the books if not in the window to be SANFL top ups running NGAs or whatever over here…

Most of these mentioned above have ties and links to Port Junior programs.

These are the blokes we should be leaning on to establish ourselves back on the EP, list These lads as top ups for the Magoos, Trent, Murphy at Tumby, Watson/Carr at Yellanna, Rawaikiwasa at Boston and Port Neil, Wagner/Jarvis at Souths, get some on the books if not in the window to be SANFL top ups running NGAs or whatever over here…

Most of these mentioned above have ties and links to Port Junior programs.

Yes, I want Rawaikiwasa and Anastasopoulos in the same side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"After Ken Hinkley questioned Jase Burgoyne's workrate"

:confusedv1:

It'll be exciting to have a Burgoyne playing finals again for our club this year

Burgoyne had played 13 games in his first two seasons in the No.36, but he had agreed with Hinkley "100 per cent" during his exit meeting a couple of days earlier when the coach told him he had not worked hard enough to capitalise on his talent.

If you want players to improve sometimes you have to tell them home truths. Well done to Jase for seeking and taking the advice on board and doing all he could to earn the guernsey.

Ford you gotta let me dislike everything Ken in peace :p

Nbc Noice GIF by Law & Order

Is very good at every aspect of his role except goalkicking. Would have had such a better year if he hadn't kicked 2.9 (and his fair share of did not scores to go with it).

Is very good at every aspect of his role except goalkicking. Would have had such a better year if he hadn't kicked 2.9 (and his fair share of did not scores to go with it).
He doesn’t have any confidence kicking for goal. Kind of concedes he can’t kick them and throws out hail Mary’s that don’t even come close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Father-Son Pick #60 (2021) - Jase Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back