Fev to lions, Bradshaw + Rischa to blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fev for Bradshaw and Rischitelli?

Fev moving up there? improving his attitude? no way...it'll be worse then now, think he gives a damn who is coaching..the fact that they are after him is another ego feed.
Both sides have a high chance to lose out on this deal, bradshaw is an incredible player that is in no way given enough credit but is bound to be injury prone, fev could get mixed up with anything up there atleast where he is the type of trouble he gets into is routine breaking that routine and introducing a new shiny interstate outing atmosphere with new influences could go terribly as he clearly acts up in new places....

nl1vg4.jpg

You confuse me sometimes, thought you "DO NOT WANT"?

That picture is horrible!..my husband hasn't stopped laughing:(..Thinks its a helluva joke...its taken his mind off Saints getting Lovett..

Made this a few days ago when the rumours started up :D Charmo's body suits him a lot better.
54de85.png

Good trade for both teams, who makes way for Rischa in the midfield?

How on earth is it a good deal for Carlton? Fevola is ten times the player Bradshaw is and is younger, and Richitelli is shit. Nobody will make way for him in the midfield. He might get a spot on the HF flank if lucky. Carlton are getting r*ped in this deal. Surely a pick must be included?

You confuse me sometimes, thought you "DO NOT WANT"?

That picture is horrible!..my husband hasn't stopped laughing:(..Thinks its a helluva joke...its taken his mind off Saints getting Lovett..

As I have said all along MacMum. My concern over Fev was forsaking the future in exchange for the short-term.

Trading Bradshaw and Rischa doesn't do that. I had no idea Carlton were willing to entertaing such an uneven trade.

Yeah, I know we're not replacing like-for-like in the talent stakes. But the moment I found out exactly what that idiot Fevola did on Brownlow night, I never expected to.

Sure he chased and tackled hard. So does the entire St Kilda side... and most forwards worth their salt. It's a measure of Fevola that he gets praised for doing what are now the basics.

And I wouldn't discount Carlton trading back into the first round, just yet. Still two days to go...

Have to disagree, the likes of Riewoldt, Rooke and C Brown all got strongly praised for their defensive efforts throughout the year - not just Fev

Very smart trade by Brisbane in a marketing sense, getting bums on seats with a big signing next year. As good as Bradshaw is he never offered that markrting appeal.

I think it's a fair swap for both clubs, I really do feel like we are loosing alot, but the prospect of Brown-Fevola is to good to resist.

Has the deal been confirmed?

Of course it hasn't TBL!

They are shitting themselves and trying to get us to budge!

Still complete silence on the Collingwood front.
Lyon is starting to get a little jittery too regarding the Ball situation.
Seems as though Roos has come to terms with the fact that we'll do whatever WE decide is best for OUR club, and will not be influenced by any other club.

Keep it up Pies...........the silence is doing Carlton, Saints and Swans heads in!

Worst case scenario; three clubs end up with players on their lists that DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with voss .....pftttt
remember back when he bashed a bloke on the piss with a eightball
5 on one wasnt it
fev will fit in perfect

Haha, massive distortion of facts there.

No, its correct. Rischitelli is ordinary. Wont add much to Carlton. If he were any good the Lions wouldnt be trading him away.

Bradsahw is just about gone. Body is shot.

Couldnt agree more. Rischitelli will turn out to be a VFL standout and Bradshaw's best footy is behind him. Brisbane are definetly the big winners in this trade. They will have the most dangerous forward line next year.

If Vossy can get Raines and Buchanon to play their best footy, i rekon they're a chance to make the top 4.

How on earth is it a good deal for Carlton? Fevola is ten times the player Bradshaw is and is younger, and Richitelli is shit. Nobody will make way for him in the midfield. He might get a spot on the HF flank if lucky. Carlton are getting r*ped in this deal. Surely a pick must be included?

Because I hate Carlton.

Sirjimi05 you never think any deal is a good deal.

I think plenty of deals are good deals.

Fevola is the best FF in the game by a long margin, he is a 100 goal a year FF. He is 28 and in the prime of his career. Brisbane will get 4 years good service from him.

Bradshaw is a 31 year old stop gap remedy for losing Fev. He has 1-2 seasons left and will net about 50 goals for the Blues.

Rischa is an over-rated footballer. Good ordinary player at best. He will not get a spot in Carltons midfield. He isn't even good enough to get a gig in Brisbanes midfield. Might be a handy player on the HFF for them but we are talking about an exhange for Fevola. Handy should never be mentioned.

Fevola ===> Bradshaw + Rischa = massive lol :D

Of course you are going to think it's a fair trade. You follow Brisbane. Your club will most likely be playing in a GF next year if this trade goes through.

if carlton do this deal
richard pratt will turn in his grave

fev+hadley for henderson and sherman+ 4th rounder?
and carlton pay 30% of his wage

what about that trade??

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev to lions, Bradshaw + Rischa to blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back