Fev to lions, Bradshaw + Rischa to blues

Remove this Banner Ad

With the swans trading Jolly for collinwood's first and third rounder (WTF!!!) this deal could potentially fall through.

Yep, reckon Sydney will still make a play.

Pick 14 would be appealing to Carlton, but Bradshaw would still keep them as a final 8 team next year

Have to decide if they want to take a short term hit or a long term one.

Re: If the Fevola to Brisbane trade goes through....

amazed carlton haven't renegued and welcomed fev back into the fold...it is really difficult to see what carlton's strategy is here...you look at that forward line and it isn't even close to hanson-lynch-hunter or whatever west coast's midfield carried to a flag in 06. even if judd plays for another 5 years at carlton i think the blues' next flag opportunity won't be until after he's gone.

What a forward line, you can't double team any of them. As long as they can communicate and stay out of eachother's way they will be unstoppable. I'm still waiting for Carlton to pull the pin and say the effort to trade Fev was all too hard. But the longer it goes on, it more it seems he actually will be traded.

Trade rape of the higest degree. Reports from within Brisbane is that Bradshaw's hamstrings are shot as well.

Does it seem odd to anybody else that the Jolly deal was just announced in the last 45 minutes or so and the Fev rumour to Brisbane has just strengthed more within the same period of time???:confused:

Re: Fev for Bradshaw and Rischitelli?

Awesome news for brisbane if it happens, Fev will bring a few thousand more memberships up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Fev for Bradshaw and Rischitelli?

Don't let the facts stand in the way of a good story...... the drunk punter threw the pool ball at Voss. If it happened any other way, you missed your chance to tell to the magistrate who found Vos not guilty.

Dicko

I think you'll find the guy didn't throw the ball at Voss (it was Lambert I think). Voss walked outside the club as the guy was standing there (hands by his side) & just punched him. You could argue the guy deserved it but the incident was already over when Voss decided to take it outside. He was probably very lucky to escape conviction based on the video evidence.

Does it seem odd to anybody else that the Jolly deal was just announced in the last 45 minutes or so and the Fev rumour to Brisbane has just strengthed more within the same period of time???:confused:

That's what I thought mate, but when you think about it, Sydney needs to start its rebuilding, take out this year and they have been a top 8 side for 5-6 years they need to bring in some young blokes before the two new teams come in and to have two first round selections they'd be stupid to give one away to Fevola because by the time they are ready to compete for the flag again, he'll be gone anyway.

But they have had a history with bringing in players so who knows what they're thinking, i think personally it would be stupid but then i am not running the place.

Great deal for the Lions.....Blues get r*ped. Great to see. :thumbsu:

That said.....has Fevola agreed to all this officially yet? It's all good and well to have a deal on the table but....

Having heard he and his wife didn't really want to move to Sydney, what would make moving to Brisbane any different?

Having heard he and his wife didn't really want to move to Sydney, what would make moving to Brisbane any different?

Living in Brisbane (or even on the Gold Coast) is a far more desirable option than living in Sydney. Fev will love the laid back lifestyle & Alex will feel right at home among the thousands of 'Barbie Dolls' that inhabit SE Qld.

If this is what it takes to offload Fev - a geriatric on this last legs and a good ordinary mid - then I'm truly surprised that no one else has come up with a better offer. Carlton getting taken the cleaners here. Further weight as to why I don't rate Ratten and his crew.

I agree with you and I pay 500 bucks a year for the priviledge! :eek::thumbsdown:

Disgraceful stuff Blues :mad:

Living in Brisbane (or even on the Gold Coast) is a far more desirable option than living in Sydney. Fev will love the laid back lifestyle & Alex will feel right at home among the thousands of 'Barbie Dolls' that inhabit SE Qld.

Must say your right, having spent a fair bit of time up there myself.

Though it seemed like the Fevolas were looking at it from a different perspective, maybe a move to Brisbane appeals to them more. Whatever works for them. :thumbsu:

I have a feeling Charman may end up at another club for a bargain basement price.

Brisbane need the cap space.

Yeah, I'm getting that inkling too. You'd have to think the likes of the Hawks are circling. He'd certainly fit in with their unsociable footy.

Would be nice if we could get Josh Kennedy in return (he hasn't gone to the swans yet, has he?).

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev to lions, Bradshaw + Rischa to blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back