Fevola on the Footy Show tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

i wish the 'mop' would keep away from all media for awhile FFS:mad:

I saw Dale Thomas on his first Footy Show appearance (I don't know if he's been on since then), and he was hilarious. Bit up himself, but in a funny way (ie he sat in the middle seat when he should have taken an end one). Worked well with Sam Newman too. I'm looking forward to tonight. Fev and Thomas on the panel should be real good entertainment

He went about 10 minutes sitting next to Sam fielding questions from the panel. He was ____ing sensational actually. Talked about the grog, said he thought he was gone after the pissing incident, still has a beer at home apparently but admitted he is a ________ when he drinks so he wont be drinking out of the house during the season.

Acted well, gave as good as he got. Actually seemed like the others were a bit in awe of him. All good.

PS: I think he may have inadvertently outed the clubs weights coach.

He went about 10 minutes sitting next to Sam fielding questions from the panel. He was ____ing sensational actually. Talked about the grog, said he thought he was gone after the pissing incident, still has a beer at home apparently but admitted he is a ________ when he drinks so he wont be drinking out of the house during the season.

Acted well, gave as good as he got. Actually seemed like the others were a bit in awe of him. All good.

PS: I think he may have inadvertently outed the clubs weights coach.

Not to mention he was the only panelist to stand up and say the Tribunal made the wrong decision during the week about Trent West & Xavier Clarke :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well,
thank god our sportsmen are judged on TV,
totally beyond the courts,
as our stars are better than us
and we should gaze in wonder.

We have lost our way.

Mate, your supplier is having major issues with the consistency of that stuff.

Mate, your supplier is having major issues with the consistency of that stuff.

Have worked liked a Bulgarian Prostitute
for the last 4 days,
40 solid hours of transfer,
of crap word, cut and paste,

Word, cut and paste of crap pics, into Quark

Give me a quote, whatever 'haiku' is

Busted my blue arse this week,
not in the mood.

At all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola on the Footy Show tonight

Remove this Banner Ad