News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

One seat? That's $5 off a category four then. Does the $5 we've already paid get taken off the total price?
Perhaps,But i always the thought the $5 fee was non refundable either way.If so then cat 4 what level does that get me?

I think ur stressing out more than me
We don't even know if it's starting or finishing or anything haha. They try to deduct once and if fails, you lose your guaranteed ticket? I've spent hundreds extra every year for that feature. I certainly didn't even go to the MRC room

We don't even know if it's starting or finishing or anything haha. They try to deduct once and if fails, you lose your guaranteed ticket? I've spent hundreds extra every year for that feature. I certainly didn't even go to the MRC room
Yeah same... if this ****s up I'll be straight on the blowet to rfc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been that way for years. You get no choice where you sit.

Yeah, this is my first time, so....still coming to terms with how stupid it all is.

Surely you should be able to at least select which category ballot you're in. Will be a bit sad if they try to charge my account for tickets I can't afford and I miss out.

Yeah, this is my first time, so....still coming to terms with how stupid it all is.

Surely you should be able to at least select which category ballot you're in. Will be a bit sad if they try to charge my account for tickets I can't afford and I miss out.

Yeah I don't see why you can't have a preferred seating option. Some would prefer the cheaper seats and some the more premium. Why not try and cater for that

Remove this Banner Ad

News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Back