News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

So I decided not to get a ticket at 10am this morning in the AFL members to try and get one with a Richmond mate this arvo who had a barcode from his mate. Got 2 bottom level seats, which I'm very happy with. I've now found out his mate is overseas. Does anyone know if is going to need his mates membership card with him when entering the ground Saturday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I decided not to get a ticket at 10am this morning in the AFL members to try and get one with a Richmond mate this arvo who had a barcode from his mate. Got 2 bottom level seats, which I'm very happy with. I've now found out his mate is overseas. Does anyone know if is going to need his mates membership card with him when entering the ground Saturday?
No, just need the GF ticket to get in and need the purchaser of the tickets to collect them.

Id advise it,im doing the same thing.They will want to see a card and I wouldnt be wearing any richmond gear if u dont have a richmond club support

Remove this Banner Ad

News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Back