News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Id advise it,im doing the same thing.They will want to see a card and I wouldnt be wearing any richmond gear if u dont have a richmond club support
Yeah, I did say to him he may want to play it low key in case they do want the card. Here is hoping with it being GF day it's just too hard to check with the massive crowds flowing in.

Are they giving the most expensive tickets to bookings with multiple barcodes? Seems like single tickets are getting the cheaper seats

Im a single seat got cat4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P1 and haven't been debited yet. Looking at seating map I'm hoping for cat 3 or better but probably be 4 or 5. Crap seats in the nosebleed section
MCG SEATS.jpg

Does being a concession member cost any more or?

I got charged $288

Category 1 and haven't been debited yet. Looking at seating map I'm hoping for cat 3 or better but probably be 4 or 5. Crap seats in the nosebleed section
View attachment 420004
How do you know what category you got?
All I see is money has disappeared from my account.

Are they giving the most expensive tickets to bookings with multiple barcodes? Seems like single tickets are getting the cheaper seats
The way it works is that the system randomly selects a registration (starting with P1 registrations) then allocates the best available seats based on the number of seats requested in the registration.

Under that system, you're actually MORE likely to get a good seat.

IMG_1156.PNG

So i never knew this with restricted members so i still have a chance going mcc i like my odds seeing as thou adelaide wont really have any mcc members... does anyone know if they have locked out before ?? Maybe any hawks supporters that have posted here can help me out

Remove this Banner Ad

News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Back