News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Not long to go then! Have to say, knowing you are basically guaranteed a ticket as a gold member of a competing club is pretty damn sweet! 24 years of membership has finally paid off ;)
Yeah, I mean, that's the hope! They might change the rules.. I'm not sure. There is a waiting list, but when I inquired about the tickets for the ballot, they said the wait list was around the 10 year mark for Gold.

It proved to be useless this year, for all those people complaining about AFL Memeberships and priority, which I certainly didn't get.

Sucks that the fans miss out. My mate has the best solution.

1) Scrap corporate etc and give the game back to the fans.
2) Club members who attended the game with the smallest crowd get priority seats for that years Grand Final. This rewards people turning up for shitty games like when we play LOLnorf. It also encourages attendance overall because people know that if they can go during a small crowd they'll get guaranteed GF tickets basically. A net increase in attendance offsets the amount the AFL lose via no corporates.

Ps I really believe that they could have made the same amount of money by offering clubs more tickets for members but nominating a higher more premium price. I think most people on here would be happy to pay $1k for a ticket. That's not an issue at all. The problem is now having to buy one for $1k-2k due to inflated scalper price off some awful site like gumtree and just hope that you aren't buying a lemon. Everyone having to ask favours of people and do all this work when the people could have just bought them at the start off the AFL.

Not sure if anyone can help. It says that tickets are available for collection from any Ticketek agency in Victoria or selected agencies outside of Victoria. Does anyone know or have any idea where I can find out where these "selected" agencies might be in NSW. Sydney only has one Ticketek office in the CBD, I hope I can get them there!!

Yeah, I mean, that's the hope! They might change the rules.. I'm not sure. There is a waiting list, but when I inquired about the tickets for the ballot, they said the wait list was around the 10 year mark for Gold.

It proved to be useless this year, for all those people complaining about AFL Memeberships and priority, which I certainly didn't get.
Yeah unfortunately securing grand final tickets with a silver membership these days is nearly impossible, unless the opposing team was GWS or something.
Hang in there though, it'll be worth it one day!
Good call on the $1400 splurge by the way

Not sure if anyone can help. It says that tickets are available for collection from any Ticketek agency in Victoria or selected agencies outside of Victoria. Does anyone know or have any idea where I can find out where these "selected" agencies might be in NSW. Sydney only has one Ticketek office in the CBD, I hope I can get them there!!
Might be easier to just collect them when you get to Melbourne.

Not long to go then! Have to say, knowing you are basically guaranteed a ticket as a gold member of a competing club is pretty damn sweet! 24 years of membership has finally paid off ;)
i thought it aint guaranteed for gold members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought it aint guaranteed for gold members
If you're a gold member of a competing club you basically are as you have first dibs over other AFL members. When you think about the number of seats available in the AFL members reserve and the number of gold members with club support of the competing clubs....

I've been to about 10 grand finals (all non competing club obviously) and have never had an issue getting tickets even after the competing club members have first dibs

Might be easier to just collect them when you get to Melbourne.
I was hoping to avoid that as it wont be until Saturday - and I imagine getting them at the G will be a nightmare.

Im still trying to get into a breakfast package or corporate box my chances are low as its Richmond GF but if im succesfull I will give up my ballot tickets at face value.

My brother inlaw is high up in another code so hes seeing what he can do for me. Basically when Cats played Pies he was able to go into the rooms after the game. Lucky prick.

Fingers crossed.

Im still trying to get into a breakfast package or corporate box my chances are low as its Richmond GF but if im succesfull I will give up my ballot tickets at face value.

My brother inlaw is high up in another code so hes seeing what he can do for me. Basically when Cats played Pies he was able to go into the rooms after the game. Lucky prick.

Fingers crossed.

Would happily take these off your hands Cevap!

Fingers crossed.
Help a fellow wog out if you do. :D

Just had another $300 debited, but this doesn't equate to any seating category that I can see. Cat 5 at $294 is the closest. Any clues?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Back