Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we are
Pissing down here. Average conditions
Turned my snooze button on at 6 am so missed out on a run
11:03 and only just heading for the shower, poor start
Good times with the kids though

Off to the bike shop

Driving to central Victoria with the wife, suns out but it's cold AF. Stonking headache from polishing off a couple of bottles of pinot noir with the parents last night.

Pumping the tunes and singing like idiots to entertain ourselves. Wish there was a game of footy on though. Even bris v ess would do. Stupid idea to have the bye.

Took about 5 attempts to post this. Bloody patchy reception.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox footy playing our 'best win' at 3:30pm...stay strong!
They consider the Hawthorn win the best? Can't say as I agree - round 16, 38 point win over the Cats at Skilled for mine. That place is a true fortress and we played like a team possessed.

I bet there's no question in this year's fan survey giving us the option to blast the AFL for this decision. But i will use every comments section to make the point it's got to go.

They consider the Hawthorn win the best? Can't say as I agree - round 16, 38 point win over the Cats at Skilled for mine. That place is a true fortress and we played like a team possessed.

That was a real complete game against the cats

Things to do on the pre-finals bye weekend. No 427. Start preparing the pool for summer.

Normally footy is the excuse to put this off until sometime in October, which means the pool doesn't lose its murky green look until sometime in January. This year it might be ready by Christmas. Thanks AFL.

Who thinks that the bye week was a good idea.

Horrible.
It is but if they remove it they need to do something about clubs like Norf and Freo tanking in that last game. Maybe they need to introduce a rule that only a certain number of new players can be brought into the side between the last round and the first final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back