Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a few questions. Hope someone can help me-

How strict are they on entering closest gate on gf day?
Is the Afl members section blocked off or can you walk from the southern through to the ponsford?

I have got a tix in the ponsford and can buy the hubby one in the southern but worried we won't be able to meet up

Yep, that's the one. Same as mine actually but I won't stand there if I can help it.. Prefer to stand where I do every other week in m52-53.

As someone who loves to cheer loudly and pace around nervously at times, I was wrapped that I got standing room tickets. When Buddy launches them through at post height, you may have to duck down a bit, but that doesn't really bother me.

Word of warning though, if you're a short arse, get there early so you're not trying to look through the back of someone (although that would probably make you feel like you were watching channel 7?). I'll be wearing my cuban healed boots allah George Costanza to give me an extra inch or so.
hahaa cheers mate, pretty sure i'll be getting there well early with my old man so hopefully can get a nice spot there.

Hi all, been reading but this is my first post...

I managed to get tickets for myself as an adult and my daughter as a conc. They are standing tickets in M50 and am now considering going on my own as the kid wont be able to see. Come to think of it i probably wont be able to see either considering i am 5 foot nothing.....

Happy to at least have some kind of ticket though, considering many missed out....

If anyone wants a conc standing room ticket, i may have one come the end of the week...

Got a few questions. Hope someone can help me-

How strict are they on entering closest gate on gf day?
Is the Afl members section blocked off or can you walk from the southern through to the ponsford?

I have got a tix in the ponsford and can buy the hubby one in the southern but worried we won't be able to meet up

Try swapping with someone in the southern stand. I've got a concession standing ticket in M10 if you want to swap ;)

Hi all, been reading but this is my first post...

I managed to get tickets for myself as an adult and my daughter as a conc. They are standing tickets in M50 and am now considering going on my own as the kid wont be able to see. Come to think of it i probably wont be able to see either considering i am 5 foot nothing.....

Happy to at least have some kind of ticket though, considering many missed out....

If anyone wants a conc standing room ticket, i may have one come the end of the week...

More than interested...If anyone has a ticket(s) please let me know...happy to stand in the outer, or sit anywhere, just want to be there !!! Go Hawkers !!!

Sweet, whoever PMs me first can have it for what i paid. Im going to pick the tickets up today so can arrange to meet before hand or at the ground.

Sweet, whoever PMs me first can have it for what i paid. Im going to pick the tickets up today so can arrange to meet before hand or at the ground.

in 08 took my 9yo with one of those soft sided eskys which are allowed - can stand on it with some stuff insife (pringles tubes) to strengthen it.

Got there early and parked orrselves next to the fence. It was OK. within 20 mins some people next to us offered their seats because they dont like heights - wouldnt take any money for the difference - fantastic day had so maybe have a go with your daughter

in 08 took my 9yo with one of those soft sided eskys which are allowed - can stand on it with some stuff insife (pringles tubes) to strengthen it.

Got there early and parked orrselves next to the fence. It was OK. within 20 mins some people next to us offered their seats because they dont like heights - wouldnt take any money for the difference - fantastic day had so maybe have a go with your daughter

M9 M10 M11 has the best atmosphere at H&A games - under cover from the rain and theres a TV in front of you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get squeezed?

My mum had my ticket in 2008...she was in the best standing area with the best people. Bloody enjoyed it heaps. Wasn't crowded at all.

thanks, she is 5 so i don't think it will work as her attention span isnt the best!

M50 Row S with a seat.

I couldnt remember my account number to search the successful list but i saw this when i logged in.

Is the city Ticketek the only Ticketek i can pick it up from?

Got my tickets all six of them, Interstate Gold member seating in M32 which I am delighted about, and at 9:10 went to the local ticketek agency 9:15 left it with my tickets. You bloody beauty

I think i read you can pick up the tickets from any agency from 12.30 today, is that right? Just don't want to get there and not be able to get them is all... and i can't find where i read that information either!

I have a Standing Room ticket in M50 available. Got lucky with the ballot but scored a seat from an AFL member who can't go - just need to dodge the suits ;) .
I have the ticket in hand, picked up this morning. Face value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back