Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my tickets all six of them, Interstate Gold member seating in M32 which I am delighted about, and at 9:10 went to the local ticketek agency 9:15 left it with my tickets. You bloody beauty
Ticketek are giving out tix already ? Ticketek and Hawks website both say midday

M9 M10 M11 has the best atmosphere at H&A games - under cover from the rain and theres a TV in front of you
Agree. My Silver reserved seats are in M9, Row LL - the last row. The regulars that stand behind us every week just add to the atmosphere.

Agree. My Silver reserved seats are in M9, Row LL - the last row. The regulars that stand behind us every week just add to the atmosphere.

Not a m10 fan. hate it actually...and of course i got a m10 ticket. will swap a m10 stand for 2 seats ;)

Just a question, did anyone in the second or third ballots get a seat at a level better than Bronze (more than $200)? One seat on it's own isn't a concern, I understand how that happens, but if there were people with multiple seats who got higher quality seats that me from a ballot after mine I want to take it up with the AFL.

I know I shouldn't complain, at least I get to go, but I'm dirty to be sitting at the back of the top deck of the Southern Stand and I'm looking for someone to vent on as I'm finding it hard to justify the expense of membership when I get this. Financial it makes more sense to buy a GA season ticket as opposed to Kennedy Club and just buy a package like Centre Square when the Hawks make a GF and assure myself a better seat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I shouldn't complain, at least I get to go, but I'm dirty to be sitting at the back of the top deck of the Southern Stand and I'm looking for someone to vent on as I'm finding it hard to justify the expense of membership when I get this.

No you shouldn't.

Some of us have been members for a long time and won't be there, despite all our efforts and great expense.

Zip it.

I'm practically right on the fence on buddy's 50m line. Never really sat so close to the action so it should be a good experience!

$1200.00 for a family of 4 , well done AFL ...a 30% increase now takes the chances of the common man share'n something special with there kids out the window going fwd ...add to it the $500.00 for last week and its clear now its all about the corp's ...so be warned AFL , the G filled with Corpses will make for a dead atmosphere ...mark my words

$1200.00 for a family of 4 , well done AFL ...a 30% increase now takes the chances of the common man share'n something special with there kids out the window going fwd ...add to it the $500.00 for last week and its clear now its all about the corp's ...so be warned AFL , the G filled with Corpses will make for a dead atmosphere ...mark my words

Very clever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back