Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

bucko_666 said:
Ticketek are giving out tix already ? Ticketek and Hawks website both say midday​
Probably a Ticket agent breaking protocol :)
Hey I live in Qld, so when I rocked up at 9.10 to get them she asked the customer before me if they were buying tickets for the game, trust she had no idea. Got in early, took the customary photo posted and txt.

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any tickets for sale?

Myself and my brother just got two Swan membership tickets and now my other brother has been left out. He's pretty distraught.

If anyone is selling theirs please inbox me!

Missed out on the ballot guys but will be looking all week for 4 tickets / 3 tickets all Hawks members.. will pay above the odds.
also congrats to all the guys who were lucky to get tickets.( go hawks!):)

I'm a gold member, registered with 5 others in the ballot. We got Q28, row W which is Silver seating. I would preffer N8 row A, but I'm just happy to be there!

Same except we got Q13 which is not too bad an angle, but yes, we're just happy to be there.

Fyi I tried my bar code in the secondary swans ballot but it said it was invalid. I've actually managed to score a couple of tickets through friends this morning and if any of my other reaching out brings more, I'll be sure to offer them here to others who were unsuccessful.

To those that have scored tickets, please consider the unlucky ones before complaining about your seat.

For those with standing room tickets, I got them in 2008 and although I always stand at H&A and went to my usual spot, the view wasn't great because we were packed in like sardines and I was near the back of the standing bay. The atmosphere made up for it! It was fantastic! Wear decent shoes though. I stupidly wore thongs and sustained an injury in the third quarter from my fellow sardines jumping up and down on my exposed toes when Stewie and willow did their thing. My bf at the time looked down at the blood pouring out of my foot and very dejectedly asked if I wanted to be taken to the medic. As if!

Gold Members (2 kids 1 Adult) received M33 Row P in the ballot and am pumped. I'm think we will be right amongst the Cheer Squad which will be a fantastic experience for my kids and will bring back memories from my first GF back in 1983 when I got a $50 ticket from a scalper and sat with the cheersquad at the other end of the ground.

I've been to all of our GF since 83, normally in the AFL members and for some years the MCC, but much prefer to be surrounded by fellow Hawk members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys - I have three adult seats, willing to swap for standing room (been standing for ten years, not about to change that now...) PM me.

No.

Unless you are an AFL member or a swans member

If the Swans don't sell out their allocation (if we go by the successful/unsuccessful applications they had 30 pages of applications whilst we had 37) it wouldnt surprise me if they reallocate the seats to Hawthorn members.

They've got about 5 hours to move about 3,000 seats.

Stating that up to 70,000 people at the game aren't club members is just plain wrong.

There's plenty to whinge about GF allocations but spreading misinformation is unhelpful

Don Scott and his son will be at the game as a life member of the AFL. He is also a life member of the HFC.

I believe that slightly more than half of the people at the ground will be club members or people using a Hawthorn or Swans allocation

Yes, but then there are other members like me and my girlfriend who have been to every game this year and missed out. It is shattering at the start of a week that you should be pumped about.

If the Swans don't sell out their allocation (if we go by the successful/unsuccessful applications they had 30 pages of applications whilst we had 37) it wouldnt surprise me if they reallocate the seats to Hawthorn members.

The logical situation.

Our p2 and p3's should have got it first anyway...we entered the frigging ballot and did the right thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back