Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Total bullshit that the Western Bulldogs scum bag club were selling $1 memberships up until yesterday where you got a bar code for finals tickets.

That's garbage, surely clubs cant loophole like that? Are they in the same allocation as us? Would be furious if i was a genuine dogs fan

M35, pretty much same spot as I had at the 2015 GF if I’ve got the end correct. Is that the Brian Lake smother end?

That's garbage, surely clubs cant loophole like that? Are they in the same allocation as us? Would be furious if i was a genuine dogs fan
Backfired on them, as a lot of doggies members missed out, all of whom had proper memberships, because they stuffed their bar codes up. Worked out great for some Hawks fans which was good. Pity I wasn’t all over it 24 hours ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backfired on them, as a lot of doggies members missed out, all of whom had proper memberships, because they stuffed their bar codes up. Worked out great for some Hawks fans which was good. Pity I wasn’t all over it 24 hours ago.

Makes sense I had a doggies mate who couldn’t get in for over half an hour and had the responsibility of buying a lot of tickets too, was having a meltdown over it

Bit late! But I think this needs its own thread to avoid the match preview thread being taken up by posts about ticketing.

So let's hear it! Who got tickets? Where are you sitting?

(Mods, feel free to delete.)

Sent from my SM-F741B using Tapatalk
Q21 Level 4 AA Shane Warne stand

Directly on the wing

Sneaked on at 9:45 at work and was 2144 in the queue. That list shrunk very quickly. I had no problems getting the tickets other than going through a lot of fiddly stuff!! M57 tickets, opposite forward pocket to my usual reserved seats.

My reserve seats are in M55. Nice seats. Hope you enjoy them and the Hawks come up trumps.

M12 at 10.15 - best available (bit odd not level 2 but these are pretty good!)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back