Toast Fitz signs til end of 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news & Im the first to say that he has proved me wrong.

I thought he was gone at the mid season mark & he would be no loss to us. He has turned his career around and hopefully a few more guys take a leaf out of Fitzy's book and do the same.

Love this. Got a question about Fitz - what's his ruckwork like? We know he's an exciting, mobile tall forward, but when he spends time in the ruck, does he look just as good?

Can we have 2?
I look forward to plenty of Fitz and giggles from him.

As for two, in the words of the should be Nobel prize winning little girl on the taco ad: 'Why can't we have both?'

His ruckwork wasn't anything flash but it's definitely worth persisting with in the now mandatory forward / ruck backup role.

I wonder how many "future" players we discarded under Neeld. Petterd? I wonder if cook will be canned at the end of the year. Seems likely you'd think. Heard nothing of him.

Fitz just 4 games in 33 under Neeld.

Cook was delisted at the end of last season.

Sorry I meant from west coast. Basically my point was how many kids weren't given a look in. Cook obviously isn't doing anything over there either.

Not sure what you are on about???

Pretty sure Cook is at Nth Ballarat so I have no idea what "west coast" & "over there either" means?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Fitz signs til end of 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back