Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the impression I got from him. He wanted to be #1 and didn’t like being second fiddle to Fyfe.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I was saying that last at the time.
He wanted to be the big dog. Everything else (Money? Our revised offer wouldn't have been that much less. Unprofessionalism in some players? Every club has it, you deal with it. Only an issue when you're losing), whilst likely real, was secondary in my view.

There is a 216 page thread "Lachie Neale to Brisbane" where people gave their reasons why he was leaving and what it would mean in terms of win/lose for Brisbane and Fremantle..

I wonder if the posters who told us they had knowledge about Lachie's in-season coke binges still stand by their claims.

There is a 216 page thread "Lachie Neale to Brisbane" where people gave their reasons why he was leaving and what it would mean in terms of win/lose for Brisbane and Fremantle..

I wonder if the posters who told us they had knowledge about Lachie's in-season coke binges still stand by their claims.
Those were going around long before the trade request came in though.

Yep still stand by it cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back