Fraser Gehrig back

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, that would be so Fraser Gehrig if true.

Man, even in retirement that dude cracks me up.

Can't see too many clubs being interested quite honestly.
I loved watching the G-train as he was so amusing. He'd still have at least 50 goals in him if he got a full season with no injuries. He could be of good value. Perhaps back to the West Coast Eagles again for him.

Yeah, its amazing the effect that retired Brisbane players seem to have on your club.

The clamour for the services of another ex-Lion resulted in the replacement of your legendary super-coach with a nobody. :thumbsu:

I hear Marcus Allan will be your CHb next year. Will free Fletch up to rack up even more nothing possessions. :thumbsu:

Thats more like it! I'd hate to think the blind hatred had died.:D

Thank you for that.
The same source that told me about Fraser also said he was able to nominate for the draft.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Wow, looks like the Saints are having a real crack at a flag next year, they have loaded up on a lot of experienced talent via trades and now are bringing back Fraser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, looks like the Saints are having a real crack at a flag next year, they have loaded up on a lot of experienced talent via trades and now are bringing back Fraser

If they want him back, they had better hope no one drafts him before they do.
He could go anywhere.

What's the chances of Freo drafting him, for example, and him retiring again?

It all makes perfect sense. Saints announce a move to Frankston and Fraser and his mullet announce a comeback. It is a match made in heaven. How could they resist each other?

Can we all just keep quiet for a minute while all the loud, rude, obnoxious, disbelieving hacks who have contributed to this thread so far apologise for their comments ...

Will the Tigers take him...for a year or 2 he could be well worth it...not much else in the PSD if they can get him there - Richo at CHF, the G at FF...pettifer, brown, deledio, tambling around them....looks pretty good.

Will be interesting.......

No, Dogwatcher is correct. Fraser nominated today and all players who nominated by today, if they were on a list in 2007, are eligible for this Saturday. Players not on a list in 07 had to nominate by last week's deadline.
I was just about to say exactly that. You get an extra week or so if you were on a list.

I wonder if we will now crack 1300 players available. 1300 into less than 100 means a lot of people will be missing out.

anyone got a list of all the other delisted players that nominated for the national draft today?

Adelaide - John Hinge, Darren Pfeiffer.
Brisbane Lions - Marcus Allan, Patrick Garner.
Carlton - Craig Flint.
Collingwood - Guy Richards.
Essendon - Kepler Bradley, Richard Cole, Mark Johnson.
Fremantle - Clayton Collard, Ryley Dunn, Calib Mourish, James Walker.
Geelong - Stephen Owen, Matthew Spencer.
Hawthorn - Matt Little, Josh Thurgood.
Kangaroos - Blake Grima, Daniel McConnell, David Trotter, Callam Urch.
Melbourne - Ryan Ferguson, Simon Godfrey, Heath Neville.
Port Adelaide - Ryan Willits.
Richmond - Brent Hartigan, Andrew Krakouer, Carl Peterson.
St Kilda - Fraser Gehrig, Andrew McQualter, Phil Raymond, Justin Sweeney.
Sydney - Simon Phillips, Jonathan Simpkin, Luke Vogels.
West Coast - Daniel Chick, Ashley Sampi.
Western Bulldogs - Travis Baird, Damian McCormack, Tim Walsh.

Most of these nominated well before today, and were in before last week's first deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fraser Gehrig back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back