Game Day Fremantle v Hawthorn, 4.40pm @ Patersons Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

G'day from WA. Been in since Friday and enjoying the place and the weather but now it's almost game time and that's why I'm here. Staying in Wembley and will be making the short walk down to Subi for some lunch in a few hours before then heading on to the game.

Pumped. Go Hawks!

G'day from WA. Been in since Friday and enjoying the place and the weather but now it's almost game time and that's why I'm here. Staying in Wembley and will be making the short walk down to Subi for some lunch in a few hours before then heading on to the game.

Pumped. Go Hawks!

If you see Gina R, well, you know what to do.

We don't really have a Winter in WA.. just a prolonged Autumn and long Summer
I lived in Perth for 2 years...it pretty much rains every day for 3 months straight during winter. Brisbane has the awesome prolonged Autumn and Springs!

Also in Perth there is not a lot of humidity and the Freo doctor generally takes the sting out of the afternoon heat even on a 35 degree day in the middle of summer. Especially in the Subi area where it's near the coast.

I lived in Perth for 2 years...it pretty much rains every day for 3 months straight during winter. Brisbane has the awesome prolonged Autumn and Springs!

Also in Perth there is not a lot of humidity and the Freo doctor generally takes the sting out of the afternoon heat even on a 35 degree day in the middle of summer. Especially in the Subi area where it's near the coast.

Although that's normally true this is one of the driest Augusts ever in Perth, can remember it raining maybe once or twice. Really odd.

Anyway, good luck today guys, we'll see if your hold over us continues. Undermanned or not beating you would give us huge belief going into September. Have really admired the way you guys have been able to cover your losses this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although that's normally true this is one of the driest Augusts ever in Perth, can remember it raining maybe once or twice. Really odd.

Anyway, good luck today guys, we'll see if your hold over us continues. Undermanned or not beating you would give us huge belief going into September. Have really admired the way you guys have been able to cover your losses this year.
Good luck mate you're definitely in this it wont be easy either way hope for tough hard contest with no injuries

Pumped. Go Hawks!

Hope you have the rain coat ready........

But at least you get to see the sun sometimes in Perth.

Brisbane is ok in Autumn and Winter but it is cloudy a lot of the time in Summer.

But at least you get to see the sun sometimes in Perth.

Brisbane is ok in Autumn and Winter but it is cloudy a lot of the time in Summer.
Summer sucks in Brissy no doubt about that - humidity is insane.

Yes, I was being facetious ;-)

Finally its game day seem like had to wait forever for this one. Feeling quietly confident about this one think we will cope with Freos "manic pressure".

Sorry guys, but 2:40 PM is Warfie Time and we've just got the capes back from the dry cleaners. Prepare to get smacked...

Anyway, I'm expecting a really good contest which will be decided by under 12 points. It will be interesting to see whether our pint-sized forward line will work or fail. Good luck!

Finally its game day seem like had to wait forever for this one. Feeling quietly confident about this one think we will cope with Freos "manic pressure".

Yep we need to apply pressure straight up so that Freo don't get a chance to.

Same as last years GF.

Foot on the throat early and don't take it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back