Game Day Fremantle v Hawthorn, 4.40pm @ Patersons Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your talls are the trouble. I don't really rate our ruckmen at all around the ground, except Griff who isn't playing. McEvoy could have a field day.

Your talls are the trouble. I don't really rate our ruckmen at all around the ground, except Griff who isn't playing. McEvoy could have a field day.

Lurch had 44 ho in the GF. Couldn't find how many were "to advantage".

Thats a lot of first touches. But I think a few clubs rove very successfully off his rucking and hurt you bad right there by getting first use.

What a shit time for a game to be played. Waste my whole week waiting for the weekend. Waste my whole weekend waiting for Sunday and then waste my whole Sunday waiting for 4:40. The least that could happen now is make the wait worth it with a big win!

ya think? we got the melb game on here in Sydney...............I mean seriously who wants to watch that? I would love to see my team playing

94f0cb21bd56b93e42b4e712200eced6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys, but 2:40 PM is Warfie Time and we've just got the capes back from the dry cleaners. Prepare to get smacked...

Anyway, I'm expecting a really good contest which will be decided by under 12 points. It will be interesting to see whether our pint-sized forward line will work or fail. Good luck!

Correct me if I'm wrong but that 'famous' address was when Pav was mic'd pregame against Hawks around 08-09?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back