Fremantle v Sydney GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Ibbotson was pretty good that quarter. Was composed down back and tends to have more room when he gets it than he probably should. He isn't the fastest player, but he doesn't get caught out of position all that much. I don't tend to worry when he or Hayden have the ball.

Suban is the one who needs to run harder.

Clarke and Walters have been good in patches so far. Another preseason to work on strength and fitness respectively, and they will be very good players.

Bradley, Broughton, Duffield and Johnson have all had good games too.

I'm at the game...we aren't going through the middle and instead kicking either side (normally to the left). Always to a contest.

Cmon on Freo, pick up your game!!

Ibbotson need a punch in the nuts along with mundy, pav and johnson

Mundy's been ok.

DeBoer is a little champ. Amazing balance in contests considering how hard he hits them.

Sydney are a bloody frustrating team to watch sometimes. In the first half of the 1st qtr their plan seemed to be to bore us into submission.

Mundy's been ok.

DeBoer is a little champ. Amazing balance in contests considering how hard he hits them.

Sydney are a bloody frustrating team to watch sometimes. In the first half of the 1st qtr their plan seemed to be to bore us into submission.

..... and imagine if he could kick straight from 30+ metres out.....it would help us out a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle v Sydney GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back