Review Fremantle vs Port Adelaide - Trial Match 2 @ Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not true. Much as I can't really stand Kenneth these days, there were a few years there were we were amazing at holding the ball in and around the 50.
Bag Ken all you like as far as I'm concerned, but let's not tell porkies.
Inside 50's and holding the ball in aren't the problem under his style, the frustration for all under kens coaching is the inability to generate scoreboard reward for that type of game setup. Happened again against WC , more insides , greater time in our 50 , but no reward.

B: R.Burton, T.Jonas, J.Burgoyne
HB: D.Byrne-Jones, A.Aliir, D.Houston
C: M.Bergman, W.Drew, X.Duursma
HF: M.Georgiades, T.Marshall, C.Rozee
F: Z.Butters, C.Dixon, S.Powell-Pepper
FOL: S.Lycett, O.Wines, J.Horne-Francis
I/C: K.Farrell, T.McKenzie, O.Fantasia, R.Bonner, B.Teakle, F.Evans, L.Jones, J.McEntee

Emerg: T.Clurey 17 D.Williams 23 J.Pasini 24 D.Visentini 38

Notable absentees: Travis Boak, Jeremy Finlayson, Junior Rioli, Trent Dumont, Tom Clurey, Josh Sinn

Last edited:
I/C: K.Farrell, T.McKenzie, O.Fantasia, R.Bonner, B.Teakle, F.Evans, L.Jones, J.McEntee

Notable absentees: Travis Boak, Jeremy Finlayson, Junior Rioli, Trent Dumont, Tom Clurey, Josh Sinn

Whats interesting about this team is that we've utilised every letter of the alphabet, except for 'q'.
Also, every players name is unique.
It's a sound strategy in theory, as it will help to minimize confusion.

Whats interesting about this team is that we've utilised every letter of the alphabet, except for 'q'.
Also, every players name is unique.
It's a sound strategy in theory, as it will help to minimize confusion.
So you're saying we should redraft Sam Colquhoun?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thursday 2nd of March. On Kayo 6:30pm SA time. Game starts 6:40pm. At Fremantle Oval.

View attachment 1615546

Looks like it will be back to 4 quarters. Yet to be seen if we go with a 23 man squad or go as many as 29.

Assume all the depth players that played the 5th and 6th quarters will drop out.

Nathan Bassett confirmed that Dixon, Butters and Byrne-Jones will be back in the side. Finlayson still ruled out, and pending the injury list, Boak (back/rib bruising), Dumont (calf soreness), Lord (lacerated kidney) and Sinn (hamstring) all will probably miss out.

Predicted Changes: (Squad of 23 or as many as 29? TBA)
IN: Dixon, Butters, Byrne-Jones
OUT: Boak (back/rib bruising), Rioli (throat soreness), possibly 1-6 more based on squad size TBA
Clurey, Pasini, Evans, Scully, Jackson, K.Marshall, McCallum, Barkla, Hagan (all not part of main game last week, should drop out)

Predicted Side:
F: Teakle - Dixon - Fantasia
HF: Powell-Pepper - T.Marshall - Butters
C: Bonner - Wines - Duursma
HB: Bergman - Aliir - Burgoyne
B: Burton - Jonas (C) - Houston
R: Lycett - Horne-Francis - Rozee
INT FROM: Byrne-Jones - McEntee - Drew - Jones - Farrell - Georgaides - Visentini - Mead - Hayes - McKenzie - Williams
How come it still hasn’t started on Kayo?

I don't get the deal bro you've appointed yourself the melt police or some s**t in recent times.
Half you campaigners have been melting incessantly about one thing or another for ages. The Ken shit is getting beyond pathetic, it's not even semi-amusing like the Red Bull/Kappa/Dulmial Gun/Roller memes, it's more "what about the buses?" at the AGM, except 24/7/365.

We get it, Ken shouldn't have been extended and I think everyone agrees with that, and 2023 may be another failure, but hey it also may not. May as well see what happens in something other than a game that doesn't even register as an official pre-season game before getting your panties all bunched up in your gaping sandy gashes. :thumbsu:

Half you campaigners have been melting incessantly about one thing or another for ages. The Ken s**t is getting beyond pathetic, it's not even semi-amusing like the Red Bull/Kappa/Dulmial Gun/Roller memes, it's more "what about the buses?" at the AGM, except 24/7/365.

We get it, Ken shouldn't have been extended and I think everyone agrees with that, and 2023 may be another failure, but hey it also may not. May as well see what happens in something other than a game that doesn't even register as an official pre-season game before getting your panties all bunched up in your gaping sandy gashes. :thumbsu:
You seem to be the only one talking about Teakle & Ken here at present.. well done Sgt. Melty

Phone rings for the 2nd time in the conference skip to 7:50 in the vid for some real talk
Carr: Scooter
Lycett: Hey mate
Carr: Hey mate Im just doing a press conference mate
Lycett: Oh Shit
Carr: I'll be out in a sec
Lycett: Yea sorry
Carr: Cya

Evans LOL

Trent Dumont notable lol.

I guess he's from Vic.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Fremantle vs Port Adelaide - Trial Match 2 @ Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back