Freo Vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

We're in genuine strife here at half-time. We did it pretty right in the first quarter, but in that 2nd we opened up the door by loose checking at the center bounces and blind kicking into the forward lines.

Now their confidence is up I think we're dead ducks unless we can have one hell of a 3rd quarter and build up a 5 goal lead and then close the game up in the last.

I think we're dead ducks. :(

I can't remember the last time our midfield got so smashed as what it did in the second quater- but it looks like we've stemmed the bleeding.

Early in the last we are 8 points up and I'm confident we can hang on.

Rutten impressive!

What a load of bulls****!!!!!!!!!

Polak - everytime it went forward it was a push in the back - and what about the one on Burton?!!! Even Cometti said how could you not pay that one?

F***'s sake! WHY?!!

Christ almighty, what does one do. Another heartbreaking loss - when are we going to win a close one. The boys gave it all but now onto next week. Jesus, I'm ****ed off. Where's a dog or cat when you need one!!!

Our season is amazing - losses of 8, 12, 5, 18, 5 and 1 points - a total of 49 points. When was the last time something like that happened.

Watch out Saints.....

Look, it was a fantastic effort by both sides no question - but christ, the umps need to pay the ones when they're there and get decisions right!

*The 'trip' on McManus that led to a goal for them in the second quarter.
*The holding the ball against Bode that was so high it wasn't funny that led to a shot on goal that Headland missed late in the third.
*All the free kicks that weren't paid against McPharlin and Polak who were pushing out 24/7 all day - especially in the last.

1 point - noone can say that the umps don't have an influence.

What better way than to come home from the Movies (T3) than to find out the Crows got done :D fantastic.

Keep losing and you will keep everyone in Australia very happy.

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by tige19
What better way than to come home from the Movies (T3) than to find out the Crows got done :D fantastic.

cheers

Were you even born the last time Richmond won a flag? When they last played football that wasn't considered soft, heartless, gutless, pathetic and devoid of skill?

cheers

what a ****ed finish to the game. The most frustrating last 2 minutes ever! I cannot cope with losing by a point!

The umpiring did not cost us the game. But I cracked it at the holding the ball decision against Bode which was a high tackle.

The number of loose men they had when rebounding from defence was really getting to me. We were murdered out of the middle and our forward line was not functional. Imagine if Ricciuto hadn't played!

Having said that we did better than I thought we would. Just think what will happen when we add in Carey, Welsh, Massie, Goodwin and Stevens (if he is fit).

Rutten showed some promise and I thought Begley did well when he came on.

Disappointing efforts from particularly John**** and McGregor

The Crows are still a good chance.....just wait!!!

Originally posted by dyertribe
Were you even born the last time Richmond won a flag? When they last played football that wasn't considered soft, heartless, gutless, pathetic and devoid of skill?

cheers
tige19 doesn't support Richmond; despite using a handle that suggests he does. But you could just as easily describe the side he supports in exactly the same manner.

Originally posted by Sezza_20
The umpiring did not cost us the game.

Freo got 1.1 from umpiring alone...

How many freekicks were we denied in our forward 50 that were outright pushes?

You don't need a calculator when you look at the margin.

I'm just waiting for people to come at me saying I'm whinging - let them, I'll bite their heads off - but I tell you what, if any other supporters of any other club copped what we copped today they'd be just as livid.

Originally posted by dyertribe
I'm just waiting for people to come at me saying I'm whinging - let them, I'll bite their heads off - but I tell you what, if any other supporters of any other club copped what we copped today they'd be just as livid.

We all can't be wrong! Every person i've spoken too since match ends has said the umpires had a hand in our loss.

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
And Hawthorn.... :(

St kilda
Port

Far too many this year!

Sezza is right about the way the Dockers ran it from half back, What also got to me was our use of the ball. Some of our blokes werent switched on - Bode esp! Got the ball enough and just stuffed it up. And this was before the head high tacle BTW.

Originally posted by tige19

cheers
hahahaha, post of the year :D

I can't stand South Australians. Their crappy, whinging, goal post booing football supporters give most of us the s**ts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo Vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back