List Mgmt. Future NGA's or Father Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, thank you. I have seen Nevon play a bit. Outstanding at the club level, but hard to know how that equates at the absolute top level.
14 year old?

Lot of water to go under the bridge....

It’s pretty disheartening to see another blue chipper coming through for Collingwood in McGuane. How much good fortune can 1 club get.
they average a father son every two years since drafting them became a thing. the rule really should be abolished it will never be fair or even out. I'd rather miss drafting our next father son in 20 years time than watch collingwood get 10 more discounted players in that time.

I was happy to hear the AFL are also reviewing the NGA player accessibility guidelines and the zones in the near future. Be interested to see what tests they come up with, as no doubt the clubs will find a work around. You have to question why some of these kids who have played AFL the entire life should be accessible as a Next Generation player. Even Mac Andrew a kid of obvious Sudanese background said getting onto an AFL list was always his goal and he would have with or without the academy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I read right.... that Elwood kicked 6.2?

3.1 in the 1st
1.0 in the 2nd
2.1 in the 4th
I watched the game on and off and I definitely saw him kick 4.2 and have another couple of shots stopped on the line. He looked like Jake waterman out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Future NGA's or Father Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back