List Mgmt. Future NGA's or Father Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been a out spoken about Adrian and his short falls, but I think its a forgone conclusion that he ends up at the club next year. I think the club see his potential to build on, rather than what he is delivering now.
Very limited at the moment, pure defender, not much rebound, but still good enough to represent Metro in the champs.
He is 18 so there is plenty of scope for improvement.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just because Cole doesn't do anything exciting on the field, doesn't mean he isn't a good player. He does the basics well. Shuts out opposition key forwards, never concedes bags of goals, and is solid at supporting teammates (obviously this can be trained at AFL level alongside one of the best in Wilkie). Had a messed up shoulder in recent years so clearly that's hampered his overhead marking - it'll definitely improve over time as he gets stronger. Important thing is that he's naturally athletic and moves well. We'll see him in RWB in 2025.

Without giving too much away I heard at the club this morning that father son - Gil Wakelin will be nominating the Saints not Port as his club of choice. He will be available next year so anyone over in Adelaide keep an eye out to see how he is developing.
What role does he play?

I have been a out spoken about Adrian and his short falls, but I think its a forgone conclusion that he ends up at the club next year. I think the club see his potential to build on, rather than what he is delivering now.
Cal Twomey on Gettable has mentioned twice that Cole is just outside his top 30

Cal Twomey on Gettable has mentioned twice that Cole is just outside his top 30
With the NGA rule changes (again, bleh) we can probably pick him and Peckett up with some fairly late picks.

Will be an interesting draft, particually IF/when we get the compo pick and/if we trade in from next year at all.

Without giving too much away I heard at the club this morning that father son - Gil Wakelin will be nominating the Saints not Port as his club of choice. He will be available next year so anyone over in Adelaide keep an eye out to see how he is developing.
You sure you heard it at the club ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won’t be
Theres the thing. We wet our pants about him like hes Daicos v2.0 but in actual fact hes a borderline draft pick

Meanwhile, an ACTUAL gun F/S that would be close to Pick 1 in an open draft will be taken by a potential Grand Finalist.

Meanwhile, an ACTUAL gun F/S that would be close to Pick 1 in an open draft will be taken by a potential Grand Finalist.
....to go with his brother, a Number 2 pick who went to Prelim finalists for a can of coke....

Some clubs are kissed on the dick, while others are kicked.

Just because Cole doesn't do anything exciting on the field, doesn't mean he isn't a good player. He does the basics well. Shuts out opposition key forwards, never concedes bags of goals, and is solid at supporting teammates (obviously this can be trained at AFL level alongside one of the best in Wilkie). Had a messed up shoulder in recent years so clearly that's hampered his overhead marking - it'll definitely improve over time as he gets stronger. Important thing is that he's naturally athletic and moves well. We'll see him in RWB in 2025.
I’d just rather pump the resources and opportunities into Shoey, Keeler and Van Es

Keeler is a long-term forward. Can’t trust Van Es to stay on the park. Schoey isn’t enough on his own

Van Es has had a lot of ankle related issues.
This is what Misson said before he was out for the year.

“This is James’ third operation on this ankle and we want to make sure it’s the last one,” EGM Football David Misson said.

“By placing James on the inactive list, it allows his full focus to be on recovery without the pressure of any return to play timelines.”

That's very different to your opinion.

Van Es has had a lot of ankle related issues.
This is what Misson said before he was out for the year.

“This is James’ third operation on this ankle and we want to make sure it’s the last one,” EGM Football David Misson said.

“By placing James on the inactive list, it allows his full focus to be on recovery without the pressure of any return to play timelines.”

That's very different to your opinion.
Huh?? I said you can't trust Van Es to stay on the park and you send a snippet of Van Es being injured because apparently its contradicting my opinion?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Future NGA's or Father Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back