Game Day Discussion/Vent Thread Round 22 - The Final Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus! 10 - 1 goal 2nd Qtr..........Way to go into the pre-season full of confidence guys!
F$%^ ME!!!!! Worst performance of the year against a SANFL side!

We keep losing the centre clearances. Lets fix that first. They kick a goal then win the nxt clearance, then they kick another goal and on and on and on. Argggh hard to watch..

doesnt make for a very good off season...come on Richmond give us at least a little something that we can look forward to.

Simmonds would be better than Gus out there today.

Nahas and White will be gone...not even vossy would want those spuds.

Cotchin is a worry...the ol Tuck kick and hope is all he does.

The clean out at the end of the year needs to be huge again.

Disgusting effort.. probably worst of the season and thats saying a lot! White and Nahas surely are gone if they can't even put up a fight when they must know their careers are on the line.

**** the 2nd half. I'm getting out the old Round 6 2007 DVD to reminisce of better times.

This is deplorable. Cuz shouldn't be playing. **** his send off game.

I never want to see Nahas in a Richmond jumper again. Graham has also been shithouse. It's always those two.

This is one of the most bizzare games I've seen.

And how the **** does "the Ox" have a commentry job. I don't even mute for Kelli Underwood.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i feel bad for cousins having to go out in a thrasing and being unfit at that. Not a good send off for one of the best players from the last decade.

edit - the tigers showed so much heart in the second half and did him proud, almost one of the best comebacks ever.

If Primus is not signed by Port you would have to wonder, but I still question teams that play their best footy when the season is over:thumbsdown:

i feel bad for cousins having to go out in a thrasing and being unfit at that. Not a good send off for one of the best players from the last decade.
i wouldnt be so sure we will win, ive watched an 8 goal lead turn into a 4 goal loss, this is port adelaide we are talking about here.

but none the less its a nice thing to see.

Such a typical Richmond performance. As soon as the build-up about Cousin's farewell started I think everyone who has followed Richmond for any time dreaded something like this would happen. You see the way Adelaide farewelled its champions last night and the way Richmond doesn't usually just lose but is almost always disgraced in any sort of game with any sort of significance (even minor importance like this one). The amazing thing is that its a new coach and a new player group and yet nothing much seems to have changed.

Such a typical Richmond performance. As soon as the build-up about Cousin's farewell started I think everyone who has followed Richmond for any time dreaded something like this would happen. You see the way Adelaide farewelled its champions last night and the way Richmond doesn't usually just lose but is almost always disgraced in any sort of game with any sort of significance (even minor importance like this one). The amazing thing is that its a new coach and a new player group and yet nothing much seems to have changed.

how painfuly true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Discussion/Vent Thread Round 22 - The Final Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back