Game Day Discussion/Vent Thread Round 22 - The Final Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Very proud day for the club in my opinion. Showed how far we have come in the last year. Haven't seen fight and determination shown by us like that for a while. I thought it showed the impact Cousins has had, because there is little doubt that the motivating factor was to send him off the right way.

As BarryG said above, there are some very Cousins-like traits in some of our young players and whether or not this can be credited entirely to his influence or not, it looks as though many of the young players have taken a lot from him.

The recruitment was a very classy move in the first place, and I personally think it's been well vindicated. Very proud of how far we seem to have come.

Very proud day for the club in my opinion. Showed how far we have come in the last year. Haven't seen fight and determination shown by us like that for a while. I thought it showed the impact Cousins has had, because there is little doubt that the motivating factor was to send him off the right way.

As BarryG said above, there are some very Cousins-like traits in some of our young players and whether or not this can be credited entirely to his influence or not, it looks as though many of the young players have taken a lot from him.

The recruitment was a very classy move in the first place, and I personally think it's been well vindicated. Very proud of how far we seem to have come.

I think a place in our football department would be extremely valuable for both the RFC and Ben's life going forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Discussion/Vent Thread Round 22 - The Final Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back