Game Day Game Day Thread: 2nd Semi Final HAWKS VS BULLDOGS - 7.50pm AEST Friday ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is it Doggies, I just want to say, on behalf of my late dad in law, a WW2 six yr veteran who loved the dogs with all his heart, please, in his memory bring it home for him, he loved your club, had a great time with him at the ol western oval, where he lived in spotswood. Come on doggies, do it, bring it home for Ray an all you older fans, , just do it, do it, !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the passion, we want the football. Our heads are holding high, they are weathered and tired.. We need out fitness to run this out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are now entering Holy Shit **** territory....... I'm scared....
Holy shit territory because the dogs have got the hawks shitting themselves at this point. Just don't let up at the start of the 4th. They only need a sniff.

This is it Doggies, I just want to say, on behalf of my late dad in law, a WW2 six yr veteran who loved the dogs with all his heart, please, in his memory bring it home for him, he loved your club, had a great time with him at the ol western oval, where he lived in spotswood. Come on doggies, do it, bring it home for Ray an all you older fans, , just do it, do it, !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in peace Ray.

C'arn the Doggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back