Gameday, Adelaide Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, thanks. That's not too bad actually. Considering where we are on the ladder and all.

I hope the guys didn't forget the club song. :eek:

Port would have only got 7,000 if they were 0-6

Too true. Well, about 12-15,000 to be honest.

I was going to say 3 men and a dog, but they would have been mistaken for umpires.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for richmond. One quarter of actual football and they are cooked. What is it? Pick 7 now?

I hope it includes Neil Craig dancing on the boardroom table screaming "WE ARE BACK! WE ARE BACK!" ... hehe!

I don't know what you lot are excited about. This weeks transcript is shot!

Nah, disagree. Still plenty of ammo for Carl to entertain us with.

Well done guys - always nice to get that first win of the season.

Richmond took it up to you for 3/4's but nicely finished off.

Best I have seen of Tippett in a while but better delivery certainly helped his cause, Did I see a sneaky whack to the guts when he took the mark for his 4th goal. Certainly spun around like he had issues with the treatment.

DL

Well done guys - always nice to get that first win of the season.

Richmond took it up to you for 3/4's but nicely finished off.

Best I have seen of Tippett in a while but better delivery certainly helped his cause, Did I see a sneaky whack to the guts when he took the mark for his 4th goal. Certainly spun around like he had issues with the treatment.

DL
McGuane was just frustrated...gave Tippett some treatment in his last 2 marking contests (pretty much wrestled him to the ground after he took his second last mark and whacked him after his last). don't get why Polo would whack Douglas off the ball though...not like Douglas was absolutely dominating or anything (just took 2 quick marks in the forward 50)...and Polo will probably get suspended unless he has a good 5-year record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday, Adelaide Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back