Preview Changes vs. Richmond Tigers R13

How many CBAs for Rachele this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though they would know making finals isn't easy from this position, 3 teams did make it from here last year. There's 11 rounds left, I would be worried if any club had a mindset to give up on finals when they are still mathematically possible at this stage of a season. Need to obviously win this week and start taking some scalps though, very minimal margin for error.

Are you happy for the team you support to give up on a season at the midway point? We aren't in North or Richmond territory here. If the club took your mentality I would be seriously worried that they just give up when it gets a bit hard. Sydney went on a run from 4-8 at this stage last year and are now flying in 2024, what if they had the same attitude as you midway last year and gave up on the season? They certainly wouldn't be in their current position.

Port is still sitting 4th and I wouldn't say their form has looked fantastic; Melbourne just got belted by 92 points and were top 4 before that game; Collingwood can't field a forwardline for the next month. Changes to the top 8 from here seem fairly likely given no team outside of Sydney has had a consistent run of good form and have mounting injury lists.

IF Nicks takes us to finals from here, I'm happy to see what he can do in 2025. IF he doesn't, we need to move him on.

Serious question, how do you know that Sydney wouldn’t be in the same position if they’d approached last year differently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs. Richmond Tigers R13

Back