Gameday: NAB Cup Essendon vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

If we maintain that forward pressur just like the work that set Pev up for goal. man o man, we will cause alot of teams trouble this year. To think that Davey has yet to be thrown in the mix. :thumbsu:

Your guys pressure has been good tonight.

Nash and Dempsey of the HBF seems to be working a charm. When was the last time we won the inside 50's?

Makes me even more anxious for season proper.

Hope Johns can do something in the 4th quarter. Edit: Suffering a minor injury it seems, no i feel like an arse :p (No pun intended)

Anyone else smile everyt ime the commentators have to say Dick... meh, maybe it's just me.

I would drop Rhys Magin from the team - cause he is only a rookie and doesnt look to have the build yet for the AFL. However maybe knights is thinking of resting another senior player.

I am glad they didn't drop Rhys Magin. It's three quarter time, but what a game he has played.

He played and looked like a better player than most of our second and third year players. He looks a player.

magin showing signs for a rookie, very polished as with the few touches myers has had. dyson still looks shaky per delivery and ryder, well, his intensity hasnt gotten any better lolz. very exciting overall performance!

Boys look fantastic tonight and great to hear the support we have on the Gold Coast I beleive we have more support than Brissy there. But with 11 regulars missing and the Vossy and the crew think we are looking at a top eight finish gees there some depth and great to finally see these kids given a go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Players: Houli (20+ touches), Mal(solid as always), Dempsey(great run and got a bit of the footy), Nash(28 touches), Monfries(did very well), Hocking(looks like a great player for the future), Nat-Rat(good run and kicked a few goals)
Good to see Myers had a few touches in the second half and i was very impressed with Magin as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday: NAB Cup Essendon vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back