Gameday Thread Carlton vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Just has a problem getting through the 2 big ones!!!
I think this is a bit of confidence issue. I have become quite interested with JR for some reason after i have thrown him alot of critism. He seems to slot them through at training, just cant get them through when it comes to game time. He almost put one through but just touched on the line.

If this continues. It could get ugly as i have said. Go Blues let the onslaught continue

Great to see Murph and other young blokes stick up for Juddy against those wanna-be toughmen in Adam 'all my brothers are better than me' Selwood and Chad 'I can't kick to save my life' Fletcher.

Go blues.

I'd have to honestly say that that has to be the 'worst' 8 goal half time performance i've ever seen. Don't be fooled, we're not playing that well, no tackles sticking (again) and broke down badly across HFF in the first quarter. WCE are a rabble!

Hopefully we can lift another gear from here, start playing a bit more forward rather than sideways and really nail them!

I'm listening to it live on the net in Holland...must say i can't wait to download the game tonight and watch the blitz in the second quarter....

No wonder the rumor of Kerr is around...who wouldn't want to leave the Eagle and play for the on fire Blues!!!

I'd have to honestly say that that has to be the 'worst' 8 goal half time performance i've ever seen. Don't be fooled, we're not playing that well, no tackles sticking (again) and broke down badly across HFF in the first quarter. WCE are a rabble!

Hopefully we can lift another gear from here, start playing a bit more forward rather than sideways and really nail them!

Don't be such a negative nancy, Blue Dawn:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you been living under a rock??

Of course they are on the up, have been good this year, just still fading in last questers...

Haha, look at that blokes location, might be hard to keep up with things...:cool:

On topic, Carlton have been great(as much as WC have been $h!t), and before WC go sooking bout the umpiring, you guys have deserved every free kick that as been awarded. OPEN THE FLOODGATES!! :D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

west coast need the ball for us too tackle them
and i did see gibbs hammer some hack on the wing:thumbsu:

Gotta keep it going. We've been on the end of some terrible thumpings the last few years. We need to dish one out.

Backline's been good. Like Browne.

Someone tell bower he's not a midfielder. Everytime he gets it running out of defence it's as if he's so excited that he has it that he forgets that he has to give it to someone. Shits me. And don't bounce in traffic.

Russell's been good. Needs to start scoring.
The opposition is letting Carrazzo get the pill as always, he just needs to start hurting them with his disposal.

Murph looked like he went for a jumper punch and just forgot to grab the jumper.

This is the highest half time lead Carlton have had for 7 years. 48 points.

And maybe our first win at subi in 7 years. Just hope we can keep it up in the 2nd half...dont want no 5 goal win, we really need to smash em here. Anything under a 10 goal win would be dissapointing.

Was just about to say something like that

Im loving Brownes game. Also Ellard is doing well. Browne (so far) should play next week.

Here are some good stats;

At half time, Browne is the 3rd highest ranking player on the ground and second in contested touches with 6.

The kid could (don't want to kinx) get the nod for Rising Star this week if he continues....

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread Carlton vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back